If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding yesterday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...
[spoiler]Yesterday's quote:
Ep #1030 (1970PT[-1968: Ep #578]) - Angelexis - 'I won't take it any longer. I never know when it's going to happen, and when it does, I MUST touch someone and take their warmth, or I'll go back to that tomb.'
From "#1030/1031: Robservations 07/22/03: Papa's Revelation"
Angelique has run to her stepfather (who apparently now lives in Hannah's cottage) and tells him everything. I had no idea, he says, sipping a drink. Well, now you know, she says--somewhere out there, someone is finding a body of a man I never even saw before, a man I only met tonight, and his body is so cold, it's as though he's been dead for days--I won't take it any longer--I never know when it's going to happen, and when it does, I must touch someone and take their warmth, or go back to that tomb--you are responsible for bringing me back--surely there's something you can do about this
[spoiler]
The Robservations references the quote almost perfectly...
And this is the second quote from this ep. The first (Timothy Stokes - 'No, you MUST go alone') was back on September 18th of 2025.
And just a reminder, we've seen a notation similar to "(1970PT[-1968: Ep #578])" before and in this case it means that the quote should have come from 1968's Ep #578 but that ep doesn't have any "must" lines to quote from. So, with that in mind, it means Ep #578 now joins Eps #1, #5, #8, #12, #13, #22, #24, #39, #47, #49, #72, #86, #87, #120, #124, #136, #138, #139, #141, #145, #189, #198, #210, #217, #219, #223, #242, #272, #478, #659, #667, #690, #848, #904, #960, #1008, #1033 and #1087 as ones without any "must" lines.