Author Topic: Everyone In Collinsport's Favorite Word Slideshow  (Read 118472 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone In Collinsport's Favorite Word Slideshow
« Reply #1860 on: February 10, 2024, 04:00:16 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Thursday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Thursday's quote:
Ep #340 (1967) - Barnabas - 'You helped me. You protected me. You share the responsibility for any act of violence I MUST commit.'

From "#0339/0340: Robservations 02/01/02: Woodard Knows Everything"
Collinwood, Julia's room - Barnabas tells Julia Woodard must die--and SHE must help him do it! When she steadfastly refuses to kill her friend (or former friend, as Barnabas so cruelly points out), the vampire promises Woodard an agonizing slow death

The Robservations falls into the period where there's little detail and it doesn't reference the quote. Plus, Barnabas doesn't say Woodard "must die," he says Woodard "has to die." However, after Julia says she can't be an accessory to murder, Barnabas points out that she's already an accessory, and after she denies being responsible for him, Barnabas insists that of course she's responsible and that's when he explains by delivering the quote...

And this is the fourth quote from this ep. The first (Barnabas - 'He MUST be eliminated immediately! ... Unless it's already too late') was back on December 3rd of 2021, the second (Barnabas - 'You're going to do it because you MUST') was back on April 8th of 2022, and the third (Barnabas - 'And you yourself, with all your sentimentality, MUST know that he has to die') was back on December 24th of 2022. So that all means that Ep #340 has joined the club with Eps #2, #3, #42, #44, #50, #52, #66, #106, #119, #133, #195, #208, #211, #212, #296, #300, #308, #315, #365, #367, #377, #384, #426, #449, #450, #462, #466, #479, #481, #503, #506, #543, #544, #550, #608, #609, #629, #639, #643, #644, #646, #647, #655, #678, #709, #717, #727, #734, #742, #743, #746, #750, #883, #884, #886, #889, #915, #975, #976, #977, #993, #1006, #1057, #1064, #1111, #1125, #1126, #1127, #1128, #1197, #1199, #1218 and #1232. However, not only recall that Eps #42, #44, #66, #133, #208, #211, #300, #367, #377, #384, #449, #466, #609, #629, #646, #678, #709, #727, #734, #977, #993, #1057, #1111, & #1197 have five quotes, but Eps #66, #377, #384, #449, #646, #727 & #993 have six quotes.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: February 11, 2024, 04:10:42 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Friday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Friday's quote:
Ep #130 (1966) - Liz - 'I think we MUST all take the time to think this over.'

From "#0129/0130: Robservations 08/20/01: FIRE!"
I want to live with him permanently, says Laura. You want to take him away from here? asks Liz. Yes, answers Laura. Is that all you want, just to take him with you, asks Roger--you have no other terms? None, Laura says--I have a very good place to live with very good people--I can provide everything for him. I see, says roger. David, of course, says Liz, is in line for a sizable inheritance. Whatever is due him is his alone, Laura assures her, I want nothing, except his love. Are you sure you can get this from him? asks Roger. Laura rises and looks Roger in the face. I have to get it from him, she says--I will--and I desperately need this opportunity. He's not the kind of child that you might imagine, says Roger. He's my child, says Laura, and that's all I need--Roger, do you want him more than I do? What you're saying is, says Roger, you want to take him from me. Well? she asks. Liz watches them. I don't know, says Roger. Liz stands. I think we must all take the time to think this over, she says. I've taken the time, says Laura, I know what I want, I know where I stand and I think I've stated it--and I know what I need.

The Robservations references the quote perfectly...

And this is the third quote from this ep. The first (Liz - 'The choice MUST be David's') was back on April 6th of 2021, and the second (Laura - 'Oh yes, we MUST. Now more than ever'') was back on July 2nd of 2022.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: February 12, 2024, 03:42:18 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Saturday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Saturday's quote:
Ep #1157 (1840) - Judard - 'You MUSTN'T worry about that, Charles.'

From "#1157/1158: Robservations 11/06/03: A Frightened Witch"
Collinwood - Gerard comes downstairs and enters the drawing room--Charles, he burbles, everything is splendid--how would you like to play a ghost?--we're going to have a little seance, and you will enact the part of Randall Drew--Daniel Collins wants proof of Quentin's innocence or guilt, and we're going to give it to him--of course, it will be fake, but he won't really know the difference.  But his condition, says Dawson, isn't the seance dangerous?  Yes, says Gerard, but you must not worry about that--you will be well prepared in every detail and movement--and every word.

The Robservations almost gets the quote exactly, save for using "must not" rather than the contraction "mustn't," which is what's actually said...

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: February 13, 2024, 03:54:00 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Sunday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Sunday's quote:
Ep #1221 (1841PT) - Catherine - 'Morgan, you can't run away from something that you MUST face.'

From "#1220/1221: Robservations 12/23/03: Morgan's Sacrifice"
The lottery has been held, she says, we agreed on the rules beforehand, I must go into the room.  Oh, but darling, he objects, hugging her, it isn't fair!--we've only been married such a short time--you don't understand, one thing or another may happen to you--you may die or go insane--I can't bear the thought of that, and won't let it happen to you--I want to take your place.  The family would never allow it, she insists.  He rises from the sofa--I'll order a carriage, he says, we can be gone long before dusk.  What are you saying? she demands.  I'm going to take you away from here--as far as it will go.  Do you think that will solve anything? she asks.  If it will keep you out of the room, I'm willing to do it, yes, he says.  This family has believed in this curse for a very long time, she says, and they all say that you can't run from it--it will find you wherever you go.  I'm willing to take that chance, he vows.  You can't run away from something you must face, she insists.  Gabriel went into that room and faced it for a short time, says Morgan--look what happened to him--he's running through the woods, crazed!--the police are after him, I don't want that to happen to you.  It won't, she assures him, because I don't believe in the curse--I never have and never will

The Robservations references the quote almost perfectly...

And this is the third quote from this ep. The first (Daphne - 'Now, I know we've had our differences but they must be put aside now') was back on December 27th of 2020, and the second (Catherine - 'Morgan, the lottery has been held. We agreed on the move beforehand. I MUST GO into the room' was back on January 12th of 2021.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: February 14, 2024, 04:24:10 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Monday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Monday's quote:
Ep #68 (1966) - David - 'That MUST be what Miss Winters does! Why don't you fire her!'

From "#0067/0068: Robservations 07/09/01: Enter Mrs. Johnson!"
Miss Winters is always making up stories about me, says David. I don't doubt it, Roger assures him, people usually lie when they have inadequacies of their own. What's that supposed to mean? asks David. If a person is at fault, explains Roger, he or she, as the case may be, will lie to cover that fault. That must be what Miss Winters does! says David excitedly--why don't you fire her? Oh but Aunt Elizabeth likes her here, says Roger. What if she did something Aunt Elizabeth didn't like? asks David. I don't see how she could do that, says Roger--she's a paragon of virtue, she can do nothing wrong. But Aunt Elizabeth might THINK she did! says David. Don't tell me about it, says Roger, putting his hand on his son's shoulder--just don't tell me about it.

And this is the second quote from this ep. The first (Roger - 'I MUST confess that part of the fact was that I never knew how to handle David and I suppose I resented my sister thinking that a young girl could succeed where I failed') was back on November 13th.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: February 15, 2024, 08:32:10 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Tuesday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Tuesday's quote:
Ep #877 (1897) - Petofi - 'Aristede. Poor, conscience-stricken Aristede--you MUSTN'T indulge in this orgy of recrimination.'

From "Robservations 4/3/03 - #876-877 - Garth's World"
Aristede, contrite, enters the studio. Do you want me to get rid of him? asks Tate. No, Charles, says Petofi, I think I know why Aristede has come--bring your work into the next room, and bring it back to me when it's finished. Charles does as ordered.  "So, Aristede, you've come back to face me." says Petofi, grinning. To beg forgiveness, says Aristede.  Close the door, dear boy, says Petofi, and come in. Aristede complies.  You must understand, pleads Aristede, it was a natural mistake, I had no way of knowing what happened. Aristede, poor, conscience-stricken Aristede, croons Petofi--you must not indulge in this orgy of recrimination, I do understand what happened. Aristede is grateful. One must admire Quentin's courage and ingenuity, says Petofi--of course you believed his story, why shouldn't you? Aristede, relieved, kneels beside Petofi and asks, are you going to be all right? Of course, Petofi assures him, quite all right--and I'm anxious to forgive you.

The Robservations references the quote perfectly, save for not using the contraction, as in "must not" instead of "mustn't," which is what is actually said...

And this is one of my favorites when it comes to Petofi's lines - "orgy" indeed...

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: February 16, 2024, 04:04:30 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Wednesday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Wednesday's quote:
Ep #698 (1969) - Barnabas - 'Now we MUST find a way to, to stop her from telling Stuart...'

From "Robservations 10/22/02 - #698/699 - Sabrina Remembers; Barnabas Discovers Quentin"
At the Old House, Julia tells Barnabas Sabrina KNOWS. Why didn't she tell? he asks. She will, predicts Julia. Barnabas points out that she had every opportunity to tell--and now Ned, who stays at her elbow every second, is always there--we should have stayed with her. They agree it's tragic, Ned spending every cent he has to hunt Chris down. . .taking care of Sabrina himself--and the girl, she hasn't looked in a mirror since that terrible day. And Chris, poor Chris, having all this on his conscience. Julia asks what they can do--we are involved, if she talks, then Ned will go to the police--we've been shielding a werewolf. Are you afraid? he asks. We haven't been able to help Chris, she says. You were more patient when helping me, he says (love has everything to do with that). I will see Chris through this, vows Barnabas, as promised--I will end the curse, with or without your help, he says adamantly. She nods, gazing at him with love. Now they must find a way to stop Sabrina from telling her brother. . .

The Robservations paraphrases the quote but gets its point well...

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: February 17, 2024, 04:10:23 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Thursday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

Ep #550 (1968) - Carolyn - 'Professor, you MUST take him with you--tonight.'

From "Robservations 7/8/02 - Adam Learns His Origins - #550/551"
Carolyn closes the doors and tells Stokes he must take Adam with him-tonight--he can't stay with her. It's neither his fault, nor hers, adds Carolyn, but he's changing, growing up--it's to be expected--he's sweet and bright, and learns fast. Stokes is surprised at the list of positives--what about the bad? She tells Stokes what Adam did and that he wants to make her love him. Carolyn begs for help--Adam is no longer a child, but a man.

Once again a Robservations paraphrases the quote, but also again it gets the quote's point well...

And this is the fifth quote from this ep. The first (Adam - 'I don't mean to frighten her, you MUST TELL her that, then she'll love me') was back on June 26th of 2020, the second (Adam - 'What do you mean I didn't exist? I MUST have existed!') was back on December 6th of 2020, the third (Adam - 'A man MUST grab what he wants!') was back on June 5th of 2021, and the fourth (Adam - 'Professor, listen: I love her-- Carolyn. She does not understand. You MUST tell her for me') was back on November 5th of 2021. Apparently we loved quoting Adam and he loved using "must" (Adam fit into Collinsport so quickly [snow_wink]), but we've finally quoted someone else using "must."

And this ep now shares the [milestone] of a fifth quote with Eps #42, #44, #66, #133, #208, #211, #300, #367, #377, #384, #449, #466, #609, #629, #639, #646, #678, #709, #727, #734, #977, #993, #1057, #1111, & #1197. However, recall that there's an even bigger because Eps #66, #377, #384, #449, #646, #727 & #993 have six quotes...

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: February 18, 2024, 03:46:14 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Friday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Friday's quote:
Ep #924 (1970) - Julia - 'If you ever felt anything at all for Quentin, you MUST do this, Angelique--you MUST!'

From "Robservations 5/5/03 - #924-925 - Ang Returns; Maggie's Missing; Todds Divided"
"Julia," she says earnestly, "we became friends in the past, please let us be friends now, don't tell them I'm here, please don't." I won't, promises Julia, if you give me the picture. But I can't, protests Ang. Quentin is in trouble, reports Julia. Ang is surprised to hear Quentin is at Collinwood.  A man I assume to be Quentin arrived a few weeks ago, says Julia, but he's lost his memory, and I am sure the portrait will help him regain it--he's just as he was, he hasn't changed at all. Don't tell me those things, begs Ang, I don't want to hear them! Allow me to take a View of South Wales and have it transferred to another canvas, asks Julia--your husband need never know--if you ever felt anything at all for Quentin, you must do this, Angelique--you must! Stricken, Angelique considers Julia's words.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: February 19, 2024, 04:28:16 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Saturday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Saturday's quote:
Ep #1001 (1970PT) - Angelique - 'I MUST have your warmth to sustain myself!'

From "#1000/1001: Robservations 06/27/03: Switched at Death"
Angelique sits up, smiling. Alexis, her face twisted with disbelief, gazes at her twin with terror, insisting, "No, this can't be happening, it isn't possible!"  "But it is happening, dear sister, thanks to you," says Angelique. "You were dead!" Alexis moans. There were always so many things that didn't interest you, says Angelique, laughing, taunting--"you were always the innocent one, so content with life as it was, but I have always known that life is much much more than it seemed to be--I was able to master secrets you never dreamed existed!"  We see the sisters face to face now, Angelique stripping off the long, white gloves she wears in her portrait as Alexis holds her coat closed in abject fear. The dead cannot live again, insists Alexis. "They can, to help the living," insists Angelique--how my body remained preserved, that will remain my secret, but I always knew that my spirit would never die, that someday someone would have to come and open my casket, and all that would be needed was the touch of a human hand--you gave me that! The warmth of your touch brought the life back into my body!" Angelique is stunning, exultant, but Alexis still doesn't believe it. That's what's happening now, and of course you don't believe it, mocks Angelique, but it is happening--you can feel that, can't you? It's so cold, whispers Alexis. And you will become colder, and colder, until all the warmth is gone from your body and you die! promises Angelique--I must have your warmth to sustain myself! No! protests Alexis.

And this is the third quote from this ep. The first (Angelique - 'You MUST face it, you MUST accept it') was back on August 22nd of 2022, and the second (Angelique - 'My dear Alexis, you are always so right. Someone MUST be destroyed. But it won't be me. It will be you') was back on September 9th.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: February 20, 2024, 04:20:50 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Sunday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Sunday's quote:
Ep #430 (1796) - Josette - 'You MUST!'

From "#0429/0430: Robservations 04/05/02: Come Back to Me!"
Barnabas notes how deadly silent the room is--the clock stopped! The door blows open and Josette, her face covered in a bridal veil, enters. He's pathetically happy to see her, but she doesn't feel the same. He forced her to come, and demands he keep his distance. She assures him she doesn't hate him, she's beyond all that. She feels nothing. He wanted them to be forever together, he says. He asks if she forgives him, and she replies there is nothing to forgive--they have gone to their respective fates. They can't be together, she says, and he must allow her to rest. He presses her to stay, relentlessly, and she finally lifts her veil to reveal her torn, tattered, hideously deformed face. Barnabas gasps, "No!"

The Robservations doesn't reference the actual quote but it does reference its circumstances quite well...

And this is the third quote from this ep. The first (Abigail - 'Listen to that. It's going to storm. We MUST get home before the storm starts') was back on July 4th of 2021, and the second (Josette - 'You forced me to come back. Brought me here against my will. But I MUST return to my grave') was back on July 15th of 2021.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: February 21, 2024, 03:42:18 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Monday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Monday's quote:
Ep #1231 (1680PT[-1967]) - Amanda - 'James, you MUST be very careful.'

From "#1230/1231: Robservations 01/05/04: Brutus' Revenge"
I know he's embezzling funds and trying to get me out of the partnership--but I don't know how to prove it. There's only one way, she says--to go to the secret records room and find the books he keeps himself. We've gone through this already, he says--if I only knew where the record room was, but only Brutus knows that. I know, she says, I found out today--quite by accident. Tell me, where is it? asks James.
Constance listens outside the window as Amanda tells James--just off Brutus' bedroom--at the head of the bed is a large drape--behind the drape is a door leading to that secret room. He hugs her gratefully--I know I can prove it now, he says--I'll go there tonight. James, she says, staring into his eyes, you must be very careful.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: February 22, 2024, 07:56:06 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Tuesday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Tuesday's quote:
Ep #1145 (1840) - Samantha - 'I quite agree-- something MUST be done.'

From "#1144/1145: Robservations 10/28/03: Angelique, the Hunted"
The truth came to me tonight in a dream, he says--about your husband--until tonight, it had only been a suspicion, but after my dream, I'm convinced Quentin is in league with the devil.  Mr. Trask! scoffs Samantha--are you serious?  Yes, he says--your husband is guilty of practicing the foulest acts of witchcraft--he was responsible for the death of poor Lorna Bell, and there is also the possibility he was involved in the death of Roxanne.  Samantha stares at him.  I see, she says, and this dream of yours constitutes the only evidence you have against Quentin?  The dream revealed the truth to me, he says, Lorna Bell was branded on her forehead with a strange sign, the same sign Quentin wears on a ring--now, his strange behavior offers further evidence of his guilt--surely you've noticed how odd he's been acting since his return.
As a matter of fact, says Samantha, I've always been a bit troubled by the work he does down in his lab--I figured it was just his eccentric way of trying to fill time.  No, Madame, says Trask, 'tis much more than that!  Whether you're right or wrong, says Sam, it's impossible for me to leave Collinwood--Quentin would never let me take Tad, but I would be interested in anything else you might happen to find out.  I will keep you fully informed, he promises, rubbing his hands together--and you can help by keeping an eye on Quentin's activities.  Yes, she says, brushing off Ima Fly, I intend to do so.  Because, says Trask, if what I told you is true, something will have to be done.  I quite agree, she says, something must be done.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: February 23, 2024, 03:46:14 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Wednesday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Wednesday's quote:
Ep #158 (1967) - Liz - 'But if I MUST go, Carolyn, remember, that you and you alone are in charge.'

From "#0158/0159: Robservations 09/11/01: Liz Loses All Her Marbles"
Will you let them take me out of this house? asks Liz. Only because of you, to help you, says Carolyn. There's no help for me, away from Collinwood, murmurs Liz--don't let them do this to me! You're making it very difficult, says Carolyn. I want to stay here--what could be less difficult? Asks Liz. Please, begs Carolyn, please, if you won't do it for yourself, then do it for me--I won't rest easily until I know what's wrong with you--she looks at Roger.. I see, says Liz, you've made up your minds without consulting me. you're in no position to make the decision, says Carolyn. Very well, says Liz, I can't fight all of you--if I must go, remember, that you and you alone are in charge--I don't want any decisions made, not about David or anything else, until I return. Roger looks surprised at this directive. I'll try to do everything as you would do, promises Carolyn.

And this is the third quote from this ep. The first (Dr. Reeves - 'It MUST be done - and quickly!') was back on December 18th of 2020. and the second (Laura - 'You MUST forget') was back on February 24th of 2022.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: February 24, 2024, 06:40:10 PM »

Ep #54 (1966) - Burke - 'And when Bill didn't show up last night, you MUST have talked to Evans and told him to keep his mouth shut.'

From "#0053/0054: Robservations 06/25/01: Collinsport, Patterson's Town"
you insinuated to my niece and one of my employees that I had something to do with Malloy's disappearance? I didn't insinuate a thing to them, or you, says Burke, I'm TELLING you, loud and clear! Why shouldn't I? asks Roger--didn't I agree to meet you and Evans and Malloy right here in this office--doesn't that prove I didn't have a thing to worry about? Burke grins. No, he says, it only proves that Malloy was right when he wanted to tell me something at that meeting, something detrimental to you and Sam Evans. That doesn't make sense, says Roger, I tell you I have nothing to do with Evans. Then why did Bill want him there last night? asks Burke. I don't know, says Roger, I told you he might have gone haywire, he's been saying all sorts of things for which he had absolutely no basis. I think he had a basis, says Burke--he wanted Sam to corroborate that evidence. Then why didn't he? asks Roger, when you and I were here in this office for almost an hour--why didn't Evans speak up then? Burke says maybe he was afraid--what have you got on him? On Evans?--I hardly know the man, says Roger. Bill Malloy set up that meeting for one reason only, says Burke--to clear me of that manslaughter charge? How could he? asks Roger. Through Evans, says Burke--and when Bill didn't show up last night, you must have talked to Evans, told him to keep his mouth shut. Ridiculous, says Roger--you're like a man with a jigsaw puzzle, trying to force the pieces to fit when they don't.

And this is the fourth quote from this ep. The first (Burke - 'He MUST have had a terrible worry on his mind') was back on October 18th of 2020, the second (Roger - 'You MUST have gone to a great deal of trouble to pick out something in such poor taste!'), which is one of my all-time favorite Roger lines, was back on August 30th, and the third (Sheriff Patterson - 'Well, Matthew, you MUST have taken a little time. You said you looked him over carefully') was back on May 23rd. So that all means that Ep #54 has joined the club with Eps #2, #3, #42, #44, #50, #52, #66, #106, #119, #133, #195, #208, #211, #212, #296, #300, #308, #315, #340, #365, #367, #377, #384, #426, #449, #450, #462, #466, #479, #481, #503, #506, #543, #544, #550, #608, #609, #629, #639, #643, #644, #646, #647, #655, #678, #709, #717, #727, #734, #742, #743, #746, #750, #883, #884, #886, #889, #915, #975, #976, #977, #993, #1006, #1057, #1064, #1111, #1125, #1126, #1127, #1128, #1197, #1199, #1218 and #1232. However, not only recall that Eps #42, #44, #66, #133, #208, #211, #300, #367, #377, #384, #449, #466, #550, #609, #629, #639, #646, #678, #709, #727, #734, #977, #993, #1057, #1111, & #1197 have five quotes, but Eps #66, #377, #384, #449, #646, #727 & #993 have six quotes.