Author Topic: Everyone In Collinsport's Favorite Word Slideshow  (Read 118517 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone In Collinsport's Favorite Word Slideshow
« Reply #1815 on: December 30, 2023, 02:16:12 AM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Wednesday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Wednesday's quote:
Ep #119 (1966) - Liz - 'You MUST be frozen, come on inside.'

From "#0119/0120: Robservations 08/13/01: Roger vs. Burke; Carolyn vs. Joe"
There's a knock at the door. Carolyn goes to answer. It's Joe and Burke, reporting they didn't find a trace of Vicki. Roger, left alone in the drawing room, looks pissed off at the sound of Burke's voice. We searched just about everyplace, says Joe. You must be frozen, says Liz, come on inside. I could stand to thaw out a little, agrees Burke. They troop into the drawing room and Burke spots Roger. What do you have there? Roger demands of Burke. A weapon, says Burke, holding up the rifle. It's mine, isn't it? asks Roger. I didn't want them to go out without some protection, says Liz, sitting on the sofa. It could be dangerous in here, as we'll as outside, quips Burke, handing Roger back his rifle. If you don't mind, says Roger, the sight of you with a loaded gun is not a very comfortable picture.

The Robservations references the quote perfectly...

And this is the fourth quote from this ep. The first (Joe - 'We MUST have criss-crossed each other's paths about a dozen times') was back on December 2nd of 2020, the second (Carolyn - 'It MUST be the company I keep') was back on August 28th of 2021, and the third (Joe - 'Well, one thing I'll say for you, you MUST have covered an awful lot of ground') was back on November 13th of 2021. So that all means that Ep #119 has joined the club with Eps #2, #3, #42, #44, #50, #52, #66, #106, #133, #195, #208, #211, #212, #296, #300, #308, #315, #365, #367, #377, #384, #426, #449, #450, #462, #466, #479, #481, #503, #543, #544, #550, #608, #609, #629, #639, #643, #644, #646, #655, #678, #709, #727, #734, #742, #743, #746, #750, #883, #884, #886, #889, #915, #975, #976, #977, #993, #1006, #1057, #1064, #1111, #1125, #1126, #1127, #1128, #1197, #1199, #1218 and #1232. However, not only recall that Eps #42, #44, #66, #133, #208, #211, #300, #367, #377, #384, #449, #466, #609, #629, #646, #678, #709, #727, #734, #977, #993, #1057, #1111, & #1197 have five quotes, but Eps #66, #377, #384, #449, #646, #727 & #993 have six quotes.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: December 30, 2023, 03:42:12 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Thursday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Thursday's quote:
Ep #717 (1897) - Beth - 'Try to understand-- you MUST be good! Will you be  good?'

From "Robservations - #716/717 -11/6/02 - Jenny and Her Babies"
if you do what you did today, Miss Judith will send you away, warns Beth. Jenny insists Judith can't do anything; she's nobody. Beth says that's not true anymore--she owns the house now, everything, gives all the orders, even to her brothers-- everyone! says Beth bitterly--and you must, too--you have got to be good, and quiet and try to understand or she'll send you far away.
This upsets Jenny, who asks, Will she let me take my babies with me? Yes, Beth assures her. Jenny calms again--that's all that matters. No, says Beth, try to understand--you must be good!--will you be good? Yes, says Jenny, covering her "babies"--the climate I used to live in was warmer than here--do you think my babies will get a chill? Resigned to the madwoman's inattention, Beth assures her they will be fine.

And this is the fourth quote from this ep. The first (Judith - 'And I also know that Rachel is beginning to suspect more than she should. She MUSTN'T know anything about Jenny. Nobody MUST') was back on September 26th of 2021, the second (Judith - 'Beth, she MUST go') was back on February 26th of 2022, and the third (Barnabas - 'Why did the light go out? I MUST know. I don't need a key, but I MUST do it Rachel's way-- I MUST use a key. Where is she? Where is she?') was back on September 29th of 2022. So that all means that Ep #717 has joined the club with Eps #2, #3, #42, #44, #50, #52, #66, #106, #119, #133, #195, #208, #211, #212, #296, #300, #308, #315, #365, #367, #377, #384, #426, #449, #450, #462, #466, #479, #481, #503, #543, #544, #550, #608, #609, #629, #639, #643, #644, #646, #655, #678, #709, #727, #734, #742, #743, #746, #750, #883, #884, #886, #889, #915, #975, #976, #977, #993, #1006, #1057, #1064, #1111, #1125, #1126, #1127, #1128, #1197, #1199, #1218 and #1232. However, not only recall that Eps #42, #44, #66, #133, #208, #211, #300, #367, #377, #384, #449, #466, #609, #629, #646, #678, #709, #727, #734, #977, #993, #1057, #1111, & #1197 have five quotes, but Eps #66, #377, #384, #449, #646, #727 & #993 have six quotes.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: December 31, 2023, 03:56:40 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Friday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Friday's quote:
Ep #520 (1968) - Julia - 'You MUST hope, Barnabas.'

From "Robservations 6/13/02 - #519/520 - Trask Makes it Right"
Julia says Trask finally got his revenge on Angelique, and Barn speculates on whether the Reverend returned to "that other world." They both wish there was a way to know for certain, that Trask could give them a sign. Then she remembers-Trask's skeleton. If he's ended Cassandra, his skeleton will be back where it was, Trask at peace at last. They must go check-if it's there, Barnabas will be free. Eagerly, they leave together for the Old House basement. Barnabas fears even looking, wondering if Trask won't rest until he finishes him, too. Julia reassures him. Julia checks first-the skeleton is there! "It's true!" exults Barnabas. "Angelique is no more!" He hardly dares to believe it, and asks Ang to give him a sign if she still exists. No, says Barn, she won't appear-her cruelty will want him to hope. He must hope, says Julia

The Robservations references the quote well...

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: January 01, 2024, 06:22:10 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Saturday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Saturday's quote:
Ep #1236 (1841[-1967]) - Brutus' Ghost - 'You MUST prove yourself worthy of such a mission.'

From "#1236/1237: Robservations 01/12/04: Gabriel Attacks Again"
I have given my orders, says Brutus, you will carry them out--do you not appreciate the honor I am bestowing on you?--allow you to kill my enemies--you must prove yourself worthy of such a mission.  I will be, says Gabriel, picking up the knife, and he leaves.  Brutus' ghost fades away, but not before we hear his laughter.

And this is the second quote from this ep. The first (Gabriel - 'No one MUST know anything about this') was back on June 17th of 2022.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: January 02, 2024, 04:38:06 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Sunday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Sunday's quote:
Ep #754 (1897) - Jamison - 'It MUST be very far away.'

From "Robservations 1/6/03 - #754-755 - Laura Pursues Barnabas"
I know you love me, she says--go away with me--it will all be so wonderful--even time will be different!--where we're going, there is no time.  This disturbs him, so she amends it--what I mean is, people don't pay attention to time.  It must be very far away, says Jamison.  It's a place of warm sun, she describes, very sunny--you'll love it there, it's a place of special people.  Jamison wants to know what this fabulous place is called (Las Vegas?).  I'll tell you, promises Laura, if you agree to come with me--I don't want you telling your father.  I'm worried you'll leave without me if I say no, worries Jamison.  I must go, she says.  When? He asks.  I can't stay much longer, she warns him.  I don't want you to go, protests the boy.  Then come with me, says Laura--Nora will come with us, it will be just the three of us; just like when you were young--"Darling, I cry every night when I think of you and Nora in that dreadful school."  (oh, good one, Laura!)
--Edward won't be able to stop us--we won't let him know when we leave.  When would we leave? He asks.  Tonight, she says--say yes, darling.  Jamison agrees--I'll go!  She hugs him, stroking his hair.  You'll learn so much so quickly, she gushes, it will be well worth what we much go through--and we shall be together, always. . ."

And this is the second quote from this ep. The first (Edward - 'We MUST get her to the house before it gets back') was back on November 29th.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: January 03, 2024, 02:54:10 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Monday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Monday's quote:
Ep #69 (1966) - Burke - 'There's only one important family in this town. You MUST mean the Collins family.'

From "#0069/0070: Robservations 07/10/01: Mrs. Johnson, Spy; Josette Dances"
Burke's suite - Sarah Johnson comes to call, and Burke tells her he's glad she could come. You said it might help find who murdered Mr. Malloy, she says. Then you agree with me that he was killed? asks Burke. Yes, that was no accidental drowning, she says, the way they would have you believe. They way who would have you believe? asks Burke. Everyone, she replies--the sheriff, the doctor, they think if they can write this off as an accidental death, they could close the case and no harm done. You think they'd like that? asks Burke. Of course, says Sarah, if they investigated with half the sense the good Lord gave them, they might turn up embarrassing information about certain people in this town. There's only one important family in this town--the Collinses, he says. Yes, she agrees. Did Mr. Malloy ever have any misunderstanding with any of them--with Roger in particular? asks Burke. Well, he thought the world of Mrs. Stoddard, says Sarah--he didn't have much use for Roger. Isn't that strange? asks Burke, I don't have much use for Roger, either--between us, maybe we can do something about it. She looks at him expectantly.

The Robservations references the quote well, but leaves out the "must" part - shameful...

And this is the second quote from this ep. The first (Burke - 'Well, I MUST admit, I did jump the gun') was back on December 22nd.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: January 04, 2024, 09:02:12 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Tuesday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Tuesday's quote:
Ep #151 (1967) - Liz - 'Laura MUST go. She MUST leave here immediately!'

From "#0150/0151: Robservations 09/05/01: Strange Visitation"
her feeling for Burke is a normal, healthy passion--a woman who's experiencing that might do almost anything for the man involved--what would Burke most want her to do? You're forgetting about David, says Liz, she wants him, and mother love is a strong emotion. After all these years, where does it suddenly come from? asks Carolyn--why did she never make any attempts to communicate with David, even when she was getting well. Because she knew he wouldn't like it, says Liz. That would account for a kind of weak mother love, says Carolyn--when she suddenly appeared, without telling anyone she was coming back, why was Burke one of the first people to speak with her? I don't know, admits Liz. After everything we've put her through, how fond do you think she is of Uncle Roger--of any of us? wonders Carolyn--do you think she'd be above wanting to hurt us?--do you think it might not even be considered normal for her to want to? I suppose it could, admits Liz. What would be the best way for Laura and Burke to hurt us? asks Carolyn.
Through David, says Liz, the last of the Collins--the one hope of our name being carried on--oh, Carolyn--David! Yes, Mother, says Carolyn--David. Liz gets up from the table. Laura must go, she must leave here immediately! Insists Liz.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: January 05, 2024, 03:42:12 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Wednesday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

Ep #250 (1967) - Barnabas - 'Now you know what you MUST do just before the sun sets, don't you?'

From "#0249/0250: Robservations 11/16/01: Maggie Fakes It"
Maggie follows the sounds of the hammering (Willie has built the coffin for her vampire self) and eavesdrops on Barnabas and Willie down in the basement. Barnabas explains that his power over Maggie isn't absolute, but once she becomes as he is, he will have none--she will be his, forever, Josette, and never remember Maggie. Barnabas comments that he's sure Josette will love the coffin, but Maggie, hugging a brick wall, listening to all this, doesn't look anything but petrified.

The Robservations, being another with very little detail, doesn't reference the quote at all. However, the quote comes up before Willie says he knows he's to bring her the gown she's supposed to wear and then he's to bring her down there, and before Barnabas explains about his power over Maggie...

It's funny how in these early Old House eps people get to the basement after going through the doors in the drawing room between the windows and the fireplace, but that's completely forgotten about in future eps and there's a steel door in the foyer that leads to the basement. And we can't even try to explain it away by saying maybe Willie eventually installed a more direct route to the basement while he was fixing up the house because the steel door is used in 1795/96.

And this is the second quote from this ep. The first (Maggie - 'My name. My name. I MUST remember my name') was back on November 3rd.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: January 06, 2024, 03:32:28 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Thursday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Thursday's quote:
Ep #398 (1796) - Angelique - 'I MUST say it comes as kind of a shock to find that one's husband is hiding another woman in the house.'

From "#0397/0398: Robservations 03/14/02: Mr. & Mrs. Barnabas Collins"
Barnabas finds Angelique wide awake in the drawing room, and fuming about his failure to tell her he's hiding a woman in their house. Oops, says Barn, he intended to tell her, but there's been no opportunity. Vicki is there for protection from Trask, insists Barnabas, but Angelique hints there's another reason, and Barnabas laughingly accuses his bride of jealousy. Does I have reason to be? demands Ang. No, Barnabas says. Why is he taking the risk of hiding Miss Winters, then?  Barnabas explains he doesn't believe in witchcraft, and even if he did, he doesn't believe Vicki is a witch--does Angelique believe Vicki is a witch? asks Barn, to which Ang responds, "I know nothing of witches." She was just upset he kept this from her, and he apologizes for doing so. They hug, and she says they've both been cast aside by his family, they only have each other. . .she promises to keep quiet about Vicki. They kiss as he heads off into town to find work, and she watches him leave from a window. She won't tell anyone about Vicki, but that doesn't mean no one will find out...

The Robservations, being yet another with very little detail, doesn't entirely reference the quote, but it does reference its circumstances well...

And this is the third quote from this ep. The first (Angelique - 'Why did he turn on me? He MUST be under the control of someone else, but who could it be?') was back on October 8th of 2021, and the second (Barnabas - 'And now I MUST go into Collinsport this morning. There are some people there I MUST see about work. Do you mind being left alone for a while?') was back on November 23rd.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: January 07, 2024, 06:10:22 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Friday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Friday's quote:
Ep #506 (1968) - Carolyn - 'It MUST be the most terrifying thing that's ever happened to him. He was shaking like a leaf the whole time he was in the room.'

From "Robservations 6/4/02 - #505/506 - Adam Over the Edge"
he kept jabbering about a dream he had and had to tell me about it. He's having hallucinations, says Liz, he told her about some dream, too, at the Old House. Carolyn thinks what scared her the most was the way he spoke of the dream-it must be the most terrifying thing that's ever happened to him--he acted like he had no peace of mind until he talked about the dream. He said Carolyn was the one he had to tell the dream to, which puzzles both women. He took a huge risk, breaking into my room, says Carolyn, yet he did it anyway-why? Willie's mental state, guesses Liz, but Carolyn said he didn't act deranged, just terribly frightened. Carolyn thinks Willie really did have this dream and for some reason, she is the only person he could tell about it.
Liz doesn't believe this, and tells Carolyn to go to sleep. No, says Carolyn, she's afraid. No one can get in, Liz assures her. But it's the dream that is scaring Carolyn-if she goes to sleep now, she'll have the dream Willie was telling her, and if she does, she's afraid she'll die!

The Robservations only references about half of the quote, but what it does reference, it does so well...

And this is the fourth quote from this ep. The first (Liz - 'Now lock your door after I go out. You MUST get some sleep') was back on March 28th of 2022, the second (Barnabas - 'No, you MUST stay here and help me with the search') was back on November 17th, and the third (Liz - 'But he kept you against your will. He MUST have had to use force') was back on November 24th. So that all means that Ep #506 has joined the club with Eps #2, #3, #42, #44, #50, #52, #66, #106, #119, #133, #195, #208, #211, #212, #296, #300, #308, #315, #365, #367, #377, #384, #426, #449, #450, #462, #466, #479, #481, #503, #543, #544, #550, #608, #609, #629, #639, #643, #644, #646, #655, #678, #709, #717, #727, #734, #742, #743, #746, #750, #883, #884, #886, #889, #915, #975, #976, #977, #993, #1006, #1057, #1064, #1111, #1125, #1126, #1127, #1128, #1197, #1199, #1218 and #1232. However, not only recall that Eps #42, #44, #66, #133, #208, #211, #300, #367, #377, #384, #449, #466, #609, #629, #646, #678, #709, #727, #734, #977, #993, #1057, #1111, & #1197 have five quotes, but Eps #66, #377, #384, #449, #646, #727 & #993 have six quotes.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: January 09, 2024, 06:16:44 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Saturday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Saturday's quote:
Ep #647 (1968) - Liz - 'You MUST lie down.'

From "Robservations 9/16/02 - #647/648 - Madame Findlay Tries to Help"
Liz leads Roger to his room; but all he can speak of is that wire. She helps him sit up in bed. This happened at a bad time, he laments--I have business in London the day after tomorrow. That can be changed, says Liz.

Even though the Robservations isn't in the period where there's little detail, the quote isn't referenced at all. However, it's delivered at the very outset of the scene as Liz helps Roger into his bedroom...

And this is the fourth quote from this ep. The first (Madame Findley - 'A war is being waged and we MUST find the one who started it') was back on April 30th of 2020, the second (Madame Findley - 'No. No, Mrs. Stoddard. You MUST tell nothing about this house, neither its history nor your personal experiences') was back on May 6th of 2021, and the third (Madame Findley - 'You...MUST...show...me!') was back on June 19th of 2021. (Apparently we REALLY love to quote Madam Findley from this ep.  [snow_wink]) So that all means that Ep #647 has joined the club with Eps #2, #3, #42, #44, #50, #52, #66, #106, #119, #133, #195, #208, #211, #212, #296, #300, #308, #315, #365, #367, #377, #384, #426, #449, #450, #462, #466, #479, #481, #503, #506, #543, #544, #550, #608, #609, #629, #639, #643, #644, #646, #655, #678, #709, #717, #727, #734, #742, #743, #746, #750, #883, #884, #886, #889, #915, #975, #976, #977, #993, #1006, #1057, #1064, #1111, #1125, #1126, #1127, #1128, #1197, #1199, #1218 and #1232. However, not only recall that Eps #42, #44, #66, #133, #208, #211, #300, #367, #377, #384, #449, #466, #609, #629, #646, #678, #709, #727, #734, #977, #993, #1057, #1111, & #1197 have five quotes, but Eps #66, #377, #384, #449, #646, #727 & #993 have six quotes.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: January 10, 2024, 04:08:18 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Sunday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Sunday's quote:
Ep #754 (1897) - Barnabas - 'A werewolf at Collinwood-- he MUST be connected somehow to Chris Jennings. This MUST be how Chris' curse started. But where are the clues? I MUST find him, put him in the mausoleum.'

From "Robservations 1/6/03 - #754-755 - Laura Pursues Barnabas"
Barnabas finds Edward in the drawing room, examining a rifle.  Barnabas joins him and tells him Beth doesn't want them to send for a doctor.  Disbelieving, Edward recounts how the animal--if that's what it was--was wearing clothing and walked like a man.  Your bullets won't kill this creature, warns Barnabas.  Nonsense, insists Edward, desperate to go searching for his son.  Jamison might have gone to Laura, suggests Barnabas.  This makes sense to Edward, who passes his rifle onto Barnabas--"I don't put much trust in your cane."  Edward leaves.  Barnabas wishes he had silver bullets, realizing that, for the first time since I arrived in this century, I understand why I'm here.  He knows THIS werewolf is connected to Chris, and hopes to solve at least one of his riddles soon--he'll stash the creature in the mausoleum.

The Robservations doesn't reference the quote directly, but it does reference the circumstances surrounding it...

And this is the third quote from this ep. The first (Edward - 'We MUST get her to the house before it gets back') was back on November 29th, and the second (Jamison - 'It MUST be very far away') was back on December 31st.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: January 11, 2024, 03:42:18 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Monday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Monday's quote:
Ep #910 (1969) - Julia - 'She MUST either know or suspect that he is really Quentin Collins.'

From "Robservations 4/25/03 - 909-910 - Grant Goes With Olivia; Music For Q's Memory?"
when I went to the hospital to get Grant, he said he didn't want me to treat him anymore, refused to come with me. Why, asks Chris, if he has amnesia, would he turn you down? He left with Olivia, reveals Julia. i don't get it, says Chris--why is she so interested in him? She either knows or suspects he's really Quentin, says Julia--let me see the x-ray. She holds it up to the lamp and says, now I know why she's so interested in the painting--there's another painting under it--a portrait!

The Robservations doesn't reference the quote exactly, but it does reference it well - though it shamefully leaves out the word "must"...

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: January 12, 2024, 04:18:08 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Tuesday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Tuesday's quote:
Ep #1007 (1970PT) - Liz - 'Quentin, you MUST listen.'

From "#1006/1007: Robservations 07/02/03: Gladstone's Blackmail: PT From the Other Side"
did you enjoy New York? I saw Maggie there, she says. Quentin turns away. She rises from her chair, going after him--you must listen, she insists. I'm not interested in what she has to say about me, he says. She's not bitter, she's hurt, says Liz. I don't want to hear about it! says Quentin, avoiding her. Don't be a fool, she says. And don't you be a meddler, he retorts. Maggie wants you to come to New York, she says. And how does she expect me to get there? he asks--does she want me to come on my knees? If you love her, Quentin, go, advises Liz. Does Maggie have a list of demands I'm to give in to? he asks.  She wants nothing but the assurance of your love, Liz responds. Isn't she interested enough to find out? he asks nastily. Quentin, says Liz... She left me, he reminds her. You forced her to, says Liz. How? he asks--by not forcing Alexis to leave this house?  She thought Alexis was Angelique, Liz reminds him, you know that. A hysterical idea that had no basis in reality, argues Quentin--does she know that Alexis is still here?.
Angelique listens in, a smile on her face. She assumed that, says Liz, knowing how stubborn you are.. Stubbornness has nothing to do with it, insists Quentin. Yes it does, says Liz--it's making both of you desperately unhappy. You let me decide about my state of happiness, says Quentin testily, I don't need you to decide for me--I don't expect you to understand me and Maggie. Because you don't understand yourself, says Liz pointedly. Quentin turns and says I understand one thing--I don't want a child for a wife,  and only a child runs away and sulks--if you are in touch with her, you should tell her that. He leaves the room.

The Robservations references the quote almost perfectly...

And this is the second quote from this ep. The first (Hoffman - 'Perhaps I'm back to make things ready for you, as I always did when you were away. That is what I MUST believe') was back on August 20th of 2021.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: January 13, 2024, 03:56:04 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding Wedneday's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

Ep #1077 (1970) - Quentin - 'Well, I MUST say that your gratitude is less than overwhelming.'

From "#1076/1077: Robservations - 08/22/03: Quentin Besotted"
Quentin knocks at David's door, making Daphne disappear. Quentin has brought his camera, which David wanted to borrow for the picnic (another clue!). Thank you, says David. i must say your gratitude is less than overwhelming, says Q, you've been wanting to use my camera for the last year, and now...Quentin stops. David, he says, I'd swear that I smelled lilacs. It's too late for them to bloom, says David. I know that, says Quentin

The Robservations references the quote almost perfectly...

And this is the second quote from this ep. The first (Quentin - 'You MUST have led me here for a reason-- if you need help, there's nothing I won't do, but you MUST appear to me') was back on February 16th.