Author Topic: Depp/Burton DARK SHADOWS Is In Production!!  (Read 716973 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
I think its a stroke of genius that Julia is the family physciatrist! LOL Great way to explain her being around all the time! :)
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Cousin_Barnabas

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
So has anyone read the cast list on Wiki?  What is that all about?   [ghost_blink]   [ghost_cheesy]

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Go to 'Gadling'...photos of cemeteries...creepy to be sure but very interesting.  I can see 1 or 2 in the DS movie.
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf

Offline Cousin_Barnabas

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Just so everyone knows what I am talking about in the previous post, I have attached a screencap, as the issue has been resolved.  Anyone know anything about this silliness?   [ghost_blink]

Click here to see it:  http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/87/wikicast.jpg/ 

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
"Quentin Collins, the mysterious BEARDED werewolf"    ?????

Offline Cousin_Barnabas

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
That was my reaction, DarkLady!

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
My second reaction is NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Offline KMR

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Hmm...  I don't ever recall seeing a clean-shaven werewolf--at least in the transformed state!  That would be quite a sight...   [ghost_shocked]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
So has anyone read the cast list on Wiki?  What is that all about?   [ghost_blink]   [ghost_cheesy]

When was Kieran Hammond listed as Quentin on Wiki because it's not there now. It is still on the Facebook page for the film, however. Though the whole thing strikes me as someone's idea of a joke. Wiki is just about as bad as IMDb when it comes to misinformation...

325 days 3 hours 58 minutes 48 seconds until the day the Depp/Burton DARK SHADOWS is released(ET)!!

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Hmmm - wonder what this tweet is about:

CapnZeus
Up near London. Ready for 1st day of filming at Pinwood studios on Johnny Depp's new film Dark Shadows tomorrow
4 hours ago

The only clue his profile gives is where it says: "Diving, Sailing, messing about in or on the water".

325 days 3 hours 48 minutes 28 seconds until the day the Depp/Burton DARK SHADOWS is released(ET)!!

Offline Cousin_Barnabas

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Oh, I totally think it's a joke.  I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas WHO might have been responsible for starting this... and why.  They even annotated it with the article used for the other cast members.  Clearly he was not mentioned in said article.  So, yes, it has got to be a joke... but who and why?   [ghost_blink]  I was thinking it might have been someone related to the film - maybe pulling an inside joke.  Of course, a totally unrelated funny man could be behind it as well.  

The cast list was on Wiki last night when I checked to see what people had posted about the film on Wikipedia.  It was gone this morning.

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
If one does a Google search for Kieran Hammond (which I did before I posted because I was trying to find out if there even is an actor with that name (there doesn't appear to be)) a YouTube video with an extremely in poor taste title comes up. So, if that's the same Kieran Hammond, well...

325 days 3 hours 41 minutes 50 seconds until the day the Depp/Burton DARK SHADOWS is released(ET)!!

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
An interesting exchange between NickyEssex_ (who we heard from on the 15th and suspected might be working on the film as an extra) and robmeadofficial (who's apparently a model signed to Next Model Management in London.)

robmeadofficial
Pinewood studios!
11 hours ago

NickyEssex_
@robmeadofficial you doing Dark Shadows?
2 hours ago

robmeadofficial
@NickyEssex_ yes Ma'te u??
2 hours ago

NickyEssex_
@robmeadofficial yes mate!! My 70's attire looks immense ... Very 'Starsky and Hutch :)
1 hour ago

NickyEssex_
@robmeadofficial what scenes you doing? club scene? town scene? both?
1 hour ago

robmeadofficial
@NickyEssex_ nor sure yet Ma'te I take it your with mad dog
10 minutes ago

NickyEssex_
@robmeadofficial yes mate, Maddog, Ray Knight, Casting, The lot :), I have 11 days on Shadows, Should be good fun, But itchy with the tache!
7 minutes ago

(And they're still going on - but only about extra casting agencies at this point. But if anything else about DS comes up, I'll certainly post it...)

324 days 9 hours 53 minutes 13 seconds until the day the Depp/Burton DARK SHADOWS is released(ET)!!

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Nothing about their latter excahnge was very informative, and about 30 minutes ago NickyEssex_ simply signed off by saying he'd see robmeadofficial on set. And unfortunately NickyEssex_ hasn't shared that photo of himself in costume that he mentioned wanting to tweet. But perhaps he can't. Or perhaps it will actually show up in the coming days. After all, he'll be working on the film for 11 days...

324 days 8 hours 1 minute 35 seconds until the day the Depp/Burton DARK SHADOWS is released(ET)!!

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Until a few seconds ago I'd completely forgotten about CapnZeus. Here are his tweets for today:

CapnZeus
Just had a phone call, apparently Johnny Depp is really excited to meet me!!!!!!!
12 hours ago

CapnZeus
And Michelle Pfeiffer apparently hasn't slept all night with excitement !!!!
12 hours ago

CapnZeus
I'm at Pinewood Studios (Pinewood Rd., Iver heath) http://4sq.com/masFbv
10 hours ago

CapnZeus
Apparently Michelle Pfeiffer was that excited to see me she let out a little bit of wee!!!
8 hours ago

CapnZeus
Might as well have a look while I'm here! (@ 007 Stage Pinewood) http://4sq.com/iSVfNA
7 hours ago

I have a feeling that a lot of that is very tongue in cheek.  [ghost_wink]  But what is interesting is that it looks like he's posted photos or video of the DS stage/set located on the 007 Stage at Pinewood. Here's someone's comment on whichever it is:

The most amazing stage/set I've ever seen.
via Antonio G.

But you can't see what he's posted unless you become a member of foursquare and he approves you as a friend.  [ghost_sad]

324 days 7 hours 44 minutes 29 seconds until the day the Depp/Burton DARK SHADOWS is released(ET)!!