Author Topic: Everyone In Collinsport's Favorite Word Slideshow  (Read 131205 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone In Collinsport's Favorite Word Slideshow
« Reply #1965 on: Today at 02:50:40 PM »
If you don't want to know the circumstances surrounding today's entry in this slideshow, then don't read any further...

[spoiler]Today's quote:
Ep #1080 (1970) - Liz - 'Carolyn, I MUST insist that you stay away from Sebastian.'

From  "#1080/1081: Robservations 08/26/03: Return of Roxanne!"
I sincerely wanted my horoscope done--your reasons for wanting to see Sebastian are quite different, adds Liz haughtily, and have nothing to do with your horoscope. Carolyn looks away and claims, it isn't true.  His name is Sebastian Shaw and always has been, insists Liz.
How do you know that? asks Carolyn. I see no reason to believe anything else, says Liz--In the first place, you heard him tell you he wasn't Jeb, in the second place, if he was Jeb, why wouldn't he admit it to you? He may not know it himself, suggests Carolyn. What on earth does that mean? asks Liz, annoyed. Shortly after Jeb died, says Carolyn, I had a dream--in it, I saw Jeb and he told me he would come back to me one day--he said I might not be able to understand, and when it did, I would know it. That was just a dream, insists Liz. And Sebastian's appearance in Collinsport is just a wild coincidence, says Carolyn, irritated, I just don't believe it. You have no choice but to believe it, says Liz, because that's all it is, a wild coincidence, and obviously, an unfortunate one--I must insist you stay away from Sebastian. Are you forbidding me to see him? demands Carolyn. No, I'm thinking what's best for you, says Liz, let's leave it at that. Carolyn's lip curls with determination; she plucks the business card from the desk blotter, goes to the phone, and dials. She asks to speak to Sebastian Shaw. Please.

The Robservations references the quote almost perfectly...

And as with Eps #75, #256, #762 & #912 earlier this month, Ep #1080 is another example where Midnite serendipitously happened upon an ep that hadn't been quoted from before.