Author Topic: HAVE A HUNK  (Read 5328 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Re: HAVE A HUNK
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2002, 08:53:27 PM »

1: Grayson Hall--okay, so she's my ultimate fag hag  ;)

New topic .. ??[ideab]  Why gay men love Grayson so much?  My three closest friends, gay men, all love her.  They tell **me** I'm a gay man in a woman's body . .so what gives?  Why does she ring our bell? If anyone does want to comment. . let's start another topic. .Grayson shouldn't get lost among the Hunk-o-Meter stuff. .[liteye]  [liteye]
Julia99

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2002, 07:11:51 AM »
According to physical attributes and sex appeal, huh?  Okay...

1.  David Selby (Quentin, 1897)
2.  David selby (Quentin, 1969)
3.  David Selby (Quentin, 1840)
4.  David Selby (Quentin, 1995)
5.  David Selby (Quentin's ghost)
6.  David Selby (Grant)
7.  David Selby (Quentin, 1841 PT)
8.  David Selby (Quentin, 1970 PT)
9.  David Selby (zombie Quentin)
10. Brian Sturdivant (especially as Claude North)

That's my top 10! ;)

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2002, 06:02:18 AM »
I would like to thank everyone for their response!
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2002, 11:17:47 PM »
Some hunks I have cherished on DS:

Don Briscoe.  Those eyes, that voice.  And then there's that chest.  Pardon me while I go fetch the drool towel.  I have read a magazine interview dated 1969 where he mentioned skateboarding by moonlight in Central Park as one of the things he liked to do for fun, and that is how I prefer to remember him--at ease, carefree, the wind ruffling his beautiful hair.

David Selby.  He just oozed sex--that wide, generous smile, those smoky blue eyes, the long long legs that seemed to go on forever (and then something else that, in certain scenes in 1897, seemed to go on forever, too).  It was a tribute to his prowess as an actor that he could turn all that charisma off and become a ghost, a zombie, or a possessed sorceror, frigid with evil.

Michael Hadge.  Obviously Buzz Hackett is hardly most folks' idea of a dream date, and he SERIOUSLY needed to do something with that hair (I still think it eventually wound up reincarnated as one of Cassandra's wigs.)  But underneath the ratty persona I found Hadge charming and a bit bohemian.  I bet he knew all the best Indian restaurants in the Village before they became a fad and enjoyed watching the comic-book plays at Caffe Cino.

Brian Sturdivant.  He deserved a lot better than what he got on DS.  I wonder whether he read for the role of Gerard?  Although I really enjoyed James Storm's performance in that role, it would have been interesting to see what Sturdivant would have made of it.  Watch for his cameo role in Diary of a Mad Housewife.

John Karlen.  Another master of chameleon-like transformation, he gave an air of the well-heeled lounge lizard to the role of William H. Loomis, alcoholic litterateur, and a surprisingly muscular sexuality to Desmond Collins.

Joel Crothers.  Clothes really made the man here since I found Joe mostly a well-meaning bore, but Nathan really rings my chimes.  Extra points for when Julia cut open Joe's shirt in that scene in the Old House, finally revealing his manly physique to camera view.

Chris Pennock.  At the time I thought it was funny that an evil hippie had come to terrorize Collinsport.  As an adult, I find a new appreciation for Jeb's leather trousers and the mystic Naga that accompanied him everywhere.  Extra points for a yummy shirtless scene during the Leviathans.  Sebastian's groovy threads win this talented young thesp bonus points in the stud sweepstakes.

Honorable mention for the unnamed actor who played the hapless chap from whom John Yeagar rented a basement apartment in PT 1970.  He was CUTE.

Steve

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2002, 04:26:46 AM »
Some hunks I have cherished on DS:

Joel Crothers.  Extra points for when Julia cut open Joe's shirt in that scene in the Old House, finally revealing his manly physique to camera view.

ahh when, why and where (MPI-wise) is this scene????
Julia99

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2002, 03:33:56 PM »

ahh when, why and where (MPI-wise) is this scene????

Move over Julia99-I am FIRST in line! ;)
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2002, 07:04:01 PM »
Hey Gang,

Let's not forget Ed, the Collinsport Town Hall records clerk, circa 1995.  Ed is definitely the strong, silent type.  Why, I'd go so far as to say that man, Ed, he's mucho macho!

Bob the Bartender, a distant third cousin to Jean Flagler.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2002, 11:54:49 PM »
Bob, your posts to this topic and the "chick" one are a scream!  Honestly, you crack me up!  Thanks for bringing a smile to my well-worn features.  You have a wry sense of humor that reminds me of another online buddy of mine.

Incidentally, you named several of my favorite actresses on the show in your chick post.

And now to you, Ladies ... sorry to keep you waiting.  I'll have to check my tapes (and oh, the things I do for you fans!) but I'm pretty sure the episode where Julia rips Joe's shirt right off his hairy, sweat-streaked chest, his nipples ripe with exertion (oops I may be calling down the wrath of the mods now) ... to dress an unfortunate wound, is in MPI volume 77.  If it isn't that one, it must be 78, but I'm pretty sure it's 77 (unless it's somehow or other on 76 ...).

Lots of great scenes involving both Julia and Angelique in these tapes, too. Don't you both think you need to RUN, not walk, to the viddy rental emporium NOW?

Your most obedient factotum,

Gothick

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2002, 01:08:50 AM »
What an amazing coincidence, Gothick!  I was just saying to myself the other day..."What I really need around here is an obedient factotum...."!  [lghy]

Thanks for the chuckle!

Raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2002, 03:55:02 AM »
I really just wanted to test my new avatar and signature, but since you asked ...

I think the most masculine, muscular guy on the show would have to be Istvan.

Wouldn't want to tangle with him in a dark alley!

[scrdy]

"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2002, 06:53:58 AM »

Let's not forget Ed, the Collinsport Town Hall records clerk, circa 1995.  Ed is definitely the strong, silent type.  Why, I'd go so far as to say that man, Ed, he's mucho macho!

I don't know...Mr. Wells the inn-keeper was pret-ty tantalizing, not to mention the Eagle Hill Cemetery caretaker.  Why, with a pick-up line like "L. Murdoch Stockbridge...died--by--[shadow=red,glow width, #characters wide]FIRE!"[/shadow] what more could a girl want?  ;)

ProfStokes

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2002, 08:02:38 AM »
my favorite actresses on the show in your chick post.

And now to you, Ladies ... sorry to keep you waiting.  I'll have to check my tapes (and oh, the things I do for you fans!) but I'm pretty sure the episode where Julia rips Joe's shirt right off his hairy, sweat-streaked chest, his nipples ripe with exertion (oops I may be calling down the wrath of the mods now) ... to dress an unfortunate wound, is in MPI volume 77.  If it isn't that one, it must be 78, but I'm pretty sure it's 77 (unless it's somehow or other on 76 ...).

Gothick

ahhhhhhhh thank you dearest. . . Julia
Julia99

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2002, 09:06:28 AM »
the only two people i think are yummy is David and Joel.

well thats me, I never understood how J. Frid became a hunk anyway.  I guess I from a different generation.  I can understand it however.
I love Soap Operas & Comic Books

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2002, 05:19:10 PM »
YAYYYY Istvan!

Thanks Vlad!  I was trying to remember his name but kept blocking on it!

He was such a doll--nearly 7 foot tall, but still, a doll!

Thanks again,

Gothick

Nancy

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2002, 05:22:21 PM »
the only two people i think are yummy is David and Joel.

well thats me, I never understood how J. Frid became a hunk anyway.  I guess I from a different generation.  I can understand it however.

J.Frid didn't understand it either.  And still doesn't.