Author Topic: PERFECT PET AT COLLINWOOD  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Re: PERFECT PET AT COLLINWOOD
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2002, 03:45:36 AM »
Meanwhile, back at Collinwood 1968¢â‚¬¦

Julia: A lone canary in a large empty cage.

Oh did I laugh at the cruelty of this remark. .Castlebee!  But we forget. . .JULIA had pets in her office. .those damn goldfish. . .remember. . .
Julia99

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2002, 05:04:23 AM »
Hey Gang,

How about a shih tzu for Matthew Morgan?

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2002, 09:16:45 AM »
They say animals are suppose to represent their person, so I would say a suitable one for the Rev.Trask would be a Skunk![eek]
"Calamity Jane"

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2002, 08:25:48 PM »
No, no, Castlebee.....

Willie wouldn't HAVE a Golden....he practically IS a Golden!...all anxious to please and ready to do anything he's told....like my cousin's beautiful and darling Golden.

What he NEEDS is a Siberian bitch (the quintessential wolf-dog) who thinks he's the Alpha Male, looks up to him, follows him everywhere, waits to eat after he does, lays at his feet, and generally treats him like the Leader of the Pack.....just like mine treats my husband!  ::)

It would do WONDERS for Willie's non-existant ego!!

I completely agree!  And also with Chris_2 about Angelique's pet - the white Persian cat with green eyes - perfect! [thumb]

Great suggestions all round for the devil's favorite so-called Reverend [frkoff] - Pit Bull, skunk, and snake and assorted vermin all 'comin' at him on a dusty road' outta town (He should be so lucky! muhahahahaha.)

Oh, yes and Julia99 that really does seem cruel (lone canary in an empty cage) in retrospect [ignore].  I must have been trying to sound poignant  [twch2].  In reality I'd let her have a corgi too¢â‚¬¦they're such comedians and she could sure use a laugh every now and then.

“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad