Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1164  (Read 527 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1164
« on: June 19, 2017, 05:38:20 PM »
Robservations #1164

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1164

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 04:26:53 AM »
Finally, Barnabas in jeopardy! Roxanne appears and says she will tell, but all she says is yes, yes, yes! Apparently the sight of her great love is sending her into spasms of ecstasy. Then says Angeligue. Barnabas claims Angelique was his mother. Flora is suspicious.
Valerie and Barnabas have a conversation in which he reveals what Roxane said and she says he wants Q dead.
Gerard asks Flora to come live at Collinwood and Leticia feels he is different. Rose cottage has been such a major factor in the story as foretold in the future. How can Flora leave?
Gerard is trying to snow Daphne and she tells him it's love with Q. She has another dream about being married to Gerard. Daphne almost kisses him in real life. Then she finds a letter from Johanna and her cape on the floor.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 01:33:15 AM »
Roxanne does indeed name names: Angelique. Barnabas is visually disturbed and disrupts the seance. He comes up with a ridiculous excuse that Angelique was his mother's name. Paging Sigmund Freud. He concocts an equally stupid story about his "unusual" mother who apparently sailed back and forth between Maine and England. Flora doesn't buy it. She tells Leticia that she doesn't completely trust Barnabas and I can't blame her.
Barnabas runs to tell Valerie that he may have spilled the beans. She doesn't seem too upset. There really isn't any reason to connect Valerie and Angelique. And she doesn't seem to regard Flora as a threat. He tries to enlist her to help Quentin and is shocked by her refusal.
Joanna is getting very sloppy. She's leaving clothes all over the place now. No ectoplasmic maid service apparently.
Daphne has yet another insipid dream. I guess this is supposed to be erotic. Not. Even. Close.
Fade Away and Radiate