Author Topic: Where is Magnus Trask?  (Read 1381 times)

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Where is Magnus Trask?
« on: July 26, 2006, 02:02:28 PM »
Hey Cousin, Where'd you go?
"If you've lived a good life and said your prayers every night, when you die you'll go to Collinwood."  - Mark Rainey

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
Re: Where is Magnus Trask?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 02:22:32 PM »
You know, I was just wondering that very thing the other day.
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"

Offline CyrusL

• Senior Poster
  • What is the line between good and evil?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 04:18:47 PM »
We may need to send out a search party. Anyone in the Boston area please go to the old Copps Burial Grounds and check out the Mather family site, see if there's any "Increase."  [grim]

Michael  [laughing_devil]

BTW I like your new Icon , retzev. Its cool and "something weird".  ;)
Your Cousin from Virginia

"I have the deed to Carfax Abbey..."

"Scare unto others as you would have them scare unto you.".. Super Ghoul

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 06:03:54 PM »
thanks    :)
"If you've lived a good life and said your prayers every night, when you die you'll go to Collinwood."  - Mark Rainey

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2006, 02:11:38 AM »
I was hoping that he was having a really, really long birthday blast, but I see that he noted on June 29, several days after his birthday, that his computer was down.  Is it possible to hold a seance over the internet?  "We seek the computer of Magnus Trask..."

Offline retzev

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2006, 02:27:23 AM »
I just tried to email him via the address he had listed here and it was immediately returned, something about "user mailbox exceeds allowed message count"  ???

Offline CyrusL

• Senior Poster
  • What is the line between good and evil?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2006, 03:05:28 AM »
Hi Retzev, one of my friends ISP wnet down, and I got that same message. That again tends to indicate Magnus doesn't have access to his email, and therefore probably his PC or internet connection is down.
 [5393]

Michael  [homework] (who just finished his overtime and is ready to go home!)
Your Cousin from Virginia

"I have the deed to Carfax Abbey..."

"Scare unto others as you would have them scare unto you.".. Super Ghoul

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 07:05:30 PM »
we have a lot of people here who take rests so could be any thing?
miss Ringo and henry but they haven't posted in a long time :'(

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2006, 04:12:09 PM »
Perhaps we should designate a Cousins Memorial Day for cousins who have not been heard from in a while.  We could have a rousing - albeit scattered - rendition of Auld Lang Syne, and call out into the void:  "Come back, Magnus!  Come back, Ringo!  Come back, Little Sheba!"

I'm thinking April 20, the anniversary of Bram Stoker's death, would be a good day.  Sort of far away, but that will give us lots of time to make the necessary elaborate preparations.

Offline Nancy

• Senior Poster
  • Only my freckles hold me together.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 10:43:44 PM »
Interesting.  I imagine the reason for the ban is because MPI is going to use the star panels and other celebrity events as bonus material or new DVDs in the near future.  It would make sense to do that.

Nancy

Perhaps we should designate a Cousins Memorial Day for cousins who have not been heard from in a while.  We could have a rousing - albeit scattered - rendition of Auld Lang Syne, and call out into the void:  "Come back, Magnus!  Come back, Ringo!  Come back, Little Sheba!"

I'm thinking April 20, the anniversary of Bram Stoker's death, would be a good day.  Sort of far away, but that will give us lots of time to make the necessary elaborate preparations.

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 02:47:52 PM »

what a great idea :)
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 11:25:08 PM »
hello and thanks for thinking of me, everyone.   well, a select, astute portion of everyone.    the computing thing thought it was broken for two months or three, then after the repair place found nothing wrong, turns out there wasn't.   it had hypochondria. 

it could just as well have been a break i was taking because of eye damage from even the smallest amount of focusing on a monitor or keyboard.   but i do this board first when i go online, so if i set the alarm clock and stop myself before internet hypnosis kicks in (leading me to ignore pain and stay on forever), i should be able to come here occasionally without that kind of damage.

september 1st, i should have money to buy a cheap scanner i found, so i hope my blog of drawings will be worth another look soon.

They're painting here... an Environmental Illness patient's nightmare.   I feel very strange and that's all i should or can say about it now.   Well, the thread relates to me, so I thought I'd throw in a short malady update.

And--
I just did a hundred captions to make up for lost time!    Everyone's been especially funny this summer, but then as of a few days ago, you all went away...  Come back!   I did!

My e-mail address might be an old one; I'll check.  
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor