Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1186  (Read 434 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1186
« on: October 27, 2017, 05:44:01 PM »
Robservations #1186

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1186

FAREWELL, TERRY CRAWFORD!

Terry Crawford makes her final appearance on DS in this ep...

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1186
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 05:36:24 PM »
 [Waving_Skeleton] Q is guilty and will be beheaded in the public square.  He tells Daphne to forget him. Daphne learns they suspect Gerard. Back at Collinwood, Edith wants to meet Gerard at 11 PM and Gabe listens at the door. Edith tells Gabe she is through with him. Later she is in the Drawing room listening to the storm when she sees the empty wheelchair and a standing Gabe. He reveals he killed Randall and his Dad. He strangles Exith, but she is still breathing.
Daphne hears music and goes to investigate the closed East wing. She finds the PT room. In it are Valerie and a man. He calls her Catherine and he is Morgan and he proposes. I've already figured out that they are ripping off Wuthering Heights. PT Daphne comes in and is Catherine's sister and they relate the backstory or Catherine's love gone 5 years. Gabe takes Edith to the East wing and Daphne sees his empty wheelchair. I had totally forgotten that PT started before the end of 1840.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times