Author Topic: OT - Angel to return  (Read 4760 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:OT - Angel to return
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2004, 07:16:46 PM »
Well, what do you know - an Angel article that mentions DS and the Angels fans' angry reactions towards the WB - BUT it doesn't mention fans blaming DS for Angel's cancellation. It's a miracle.  :D

They want more, more, more and are bitterly angry at WB for dropping the show, which lagged in repeats. WB, which in the meantime is exploring a different vampire drama with a remake of the supernatural soap opera "Dark Shadows," has responded to "Angel" fan lobbying by proposing a return to the show with occasional television movies or a miniseries.

You can read the full article here. (If you're an Angel fan, it's quite interesting.)

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2004, 12:14:20 AM »
Well my family has sent emails to The WB asking for consideration for Dark Shadows. Gothic soap opera Dark Shadows has such a nice ring about it when you say the words. It conjurs up intense relationships between people. Ah well! Three days and counting until the word about the new series.
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2004, 12:48:38 AM »
For you Angel fans, I see he's going to be on "Regis & Kelli" on Monday a.m.

Did anyone watch/tape this?

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline victoriawinters

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2004, 06:55:40 AM »
Yes, did you get the name of that moving bus that was the series/season finale?  I'm still reeling from whiplash.  Don't interpret it to mean that I disliked it.   As Andrew would say, "ou contraire."

[spoiler]I don't know about you but that montage at the end.  I just wanted to throw the remote at them.   Don't thank me WB.  Of all the nerve after treating this show so horribly since last season.  If you wanted to thank me, you would have renewed the show or picked up the new Dark Shadows.[/spoiler]
[/color][/FONT]