Author Topic: Victoria Winters  (Read 7410 times)

Offline dvlvan26

• Full Poster
  • DS is the Greatest Show on Earth!
    • View Profile
Re: Victoria Winters
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2005, 06:07:59 PM »
Hello, All!
My answers:
1. Fav VW storyline: Liz/Jason, 1795
2. I would have wanted the original Vicki to stay until the end. I would have wanted the writers to write these storylines:
a) Vicki's Foundling Home Days, b) Vicki's courtship with Willie Loomis, c) Vicki finally divorcing Jeff Clark, and finally, Vicki finds her long-lost twin in Collinsport and both Vicki and her twin raise more caine and evil than any of the other villains combined.
3. I would have wanted Vicki to end up with either Willie, Barnabas, or Quentin
4. Vicki's Real Parents: Father is Barnabas Collins PT and Mother is Elizabeth Collins Stoddard.
The show would have lasted longer with AM and might have spun off into another series: After Collinwood.
LOL
dvlvan26, Class of 2007

IluvBarnabas

Re: Victoria Winters
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2006, 12:34:49 AM »
1. Barnabas and Victoria's friendship....he was always a gentleman to her and she was a lady to him. I love their friendship because they truly respected and cared for each other. Even when Barnabas was still a vampire and wanted to turn her into Josette you could tell he really cared for her because he wanted her to come to her of her own free will, he didn't want to force her to come to him. :)

2.Have to go with the majority....it would have been nice if the writers had followed through with having Victoria discover who her parents were.

3.Peter Bradford (we were left to assume that she did wind up with him until an unpleasant twist came up later came on  >:()

4.I always like to think Elizabeth was Vicki's mother....they had a really special bond. They were so close it is easy to believe they could be mother and daughter. As for Vicki's father.....maybe Sam Evans? (Going out on a limb here, can't think of anyone better, though Sam and Vicki were pretty close as well).

5.Don't know about this one. We'll never know how the storylines might have changed had Victoria stayed. :(