Author Topic: Chris Jennings, Were-STUD  (Read 4421 times)

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Chris Jennings, Were-STUD
« on: April 18, 2003, 06:52:21 PM »
Does anybody else out there think that Chris is looking hotter than ever these days?

Something about the outfits they gave him to wear and how he's combing his hair, which he's grown out slightly ... He looks good enough to eat!

There's a scene coming up where Julia is playing with Chris' coat buttons.  I always wonder whether Grayson was toying with just ... undressing him right there on the set!  Sam referred to Briscoe somewhere or other as "too handsome" and I'm afraid he may not have appreciated the onscreen chem between his wife and the gorgeous young actor.

Ah, to be back in 1969, taking a moonlit stroll through Central Park and having Don Briscoe glide up on his skateboard, shirttails flying in the breeze.

Gothick the Romantic

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Re:Chris Jennings, Were-STUD
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 09:01:32 PM »
I know of two others who share your enthusiasm for Mr. Briscoe's umm.. .physical attributes. . myself and my friend Sandor. . he luvs Briscoe too much. . .Now I don't remember this scene of Julia playing with Chris's buttons .. is he in the jacket or is she holding the jacket?  Do tell which day this will be on!
Julia99

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2003, 09:33:34 PM »
Julia darling, what good taste your friend Sandor has.  Of course, I already knew YOU had good taste, darling...

In that scene, Chris is wearing a jacket and I think Julia first undoes a couple buttons then does them up again.  I can't remember specifically what happens.  It gave me a chuckle. She actually looks very motherly rather than the opposite as she fusses over him.

I think the scene is one volume 136 of MPI which is one of my FAVORITE tapes (and the Mysterious Benefactor knows why!).  I think that is still a couple weeks off.

Gothick

Offline LoveAtFirstBITE

• Full Poster
  • A repressed hysteric
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2003, 10:22:40 PM »
Does anybody else out there think that Chris is looking hotter than ever these days?

[thumb]

There's a scene coming up where Julia is playing with Chris' coat buttons.  I always wonder whether Grayson was toying with just ... undressing him right there on the set!

Ahhh.....this takes me back to the all-too-brief days of Julia and Tom.  Now there was a stud.

[grinb]

Offline Cassandra Blair

• Full Poster
  • Hey sailor, how 'bout I light your Lucky?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2003, 10:42:41 PM »
I'm right there with all of you - Don Briscoe is just a total hottie.  And he is looking better than ever lately - I think it's a combination of his hair being a bit longer, those sexy sideburns...and maybe it's just me - but his acting seems to be a bit more confident.

Ah yes, Don Briscoe c. 1969...he can darken my shadows anytime!   [lick]
My lady abandoned heaven, abandoned earth...to Ray's Wig World she descended.

Connie

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2003, 11:25:19 PM »

Did someone mention Chris?  Hm?
Ya know, I really can't watch much of this Leviathan stuff - it just DRAGS too much for me.  BUT...I spotted Chris last night while the tape was on and found myself drawn to the screen rather quickly.  LOL

Is he cute, or what!  Just adorable.  Hair's much better too.  I really like his voice.  It's soothing somehow.

... He looks good enough to eat!
Without a doubt.

There's a scene coming up where Julia is playing with Chris' coat buttons.

Sounds major.  LOL

I always wonder whether Grayson was toying with just ... undressing him right there on the set!

Or maybe somewhere else.

Sam referred to Briscoe somewhere or other as "too handsome" and I'm afraid he may not have appreciated the onscreen chem between his wife and the gorgeous young actor.

Well I sure appreciate it.  Now THERE'S a great couple.

-CLC
Thinking I need to do some major Chris screen captures

[grinb]

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2003, 06:47:47 AM »
Steve you have to ask? :-* alas i was only 13 in 1969
but still would have enjoyed the skatingboarding scene!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2003, 01:41:17 AM »
Well, today I treated myself to watching most of MPI tape 136.  I think these episodes will be coming up week after next, but I'm not sure.

The 2nd episode on the tape is the one where Julia was toying briefly with some buttons on Chris' trench coat.  She grabs one of those non-functional straps they stitch onto the front of the sleeve cuff and sort of toys with it, then buttons it up.

I love how she keeps bargeing into Grant Douglas' boudoir, too.  I keep imagining an XXX rated version where Julia knocks once, barrels through the door, does the trademark GASP as her hand flies to her throat and the camera pans over to a groaning, thrashing Quentin in the throes of an activity that does tend to absorb a healthy male's time at some point of most days.

Well at least I can play it in my imagination.  What a scream!

Ladies, do we have our Easter bonnets steamed out for tomorrow's rotogravure?

Gothick

Offline onyx_treasure

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2003, 02:59:20 AM »

Gothick

Gothick,
     I have not worn an Easter bonnet since my mother made me wear one that looked like a white bullet ringed with flowers.  I looked like a real conehead or something that kinda fits with this thread.  By the way, what is a rotogravure?
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life--music and cats.  Albert Schweitzer

Connie

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2003, 03:05:54 AM »
....a groaning, thrashing Quentin....

YES....YES!

I don't, but CAROL does.

[silly]

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2003, 03:09:11 AM »
Rotogravure is a printing process in which an image is transferred from a cylinder to paper.  It was used for photos in newpapers.  Gothick used the word because it's a lyric in the song "Easter Bonnet"  :D

My mother loved hats but I've always hated them. The stupid doily was bad enough for church.  :P
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline onyx_treasure

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2003, 03:12:41 AM »
Thanks, Raineypark.
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life--music and cats.  Albert Schweitzer

Offline sheenasma

• Full Poster
  • Sheena
    • View Profile
    • NancyMck's Dark Shadows Events
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2003, 03:28:00 AM »
Anyone besides me remember the cigarette commercial with Briscoe walking on the beach?

That was hot...or if I saw it now I would think so, wasn't all that into hot when I was 12

n
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau

Screw Thoreau - sheenasma
GHP

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2003, 04:10:30 AM »
Well, today I treated myself to watching most of MPI tape 136.  I think these episodes will be coming up week after next, but I'm not sure.

The 2nd episode on the tape is the one where Julia was toying briefly with some buttons on Chris' trench coat.  She grabs one of those non-functional straps they stitch onto the front of the sleeve cuff and sort of toys with it, then buttons it up.

I love how she keeps bargeing into Grant Douglas' boudoir, too.  I keep imagining an XXX rated version where Julia knocks once, barrels through the door, does the trademark GASP as her hand flies to her throat and the camera pans over to a groaning, thrashing Quentin in the throes of an activity that does tend to absorb a healthy male's time at some point of most days.

Gothick

Now how quickly can i go to ebay for MPI #136?  hmm. And wherever that XXX scene is, i'm sure there was this bit, written by a writer OTHER than Mr. Hall:

Julia Gasps, clutches her throat, narrows her eyes, arches a brow.  "Why Mr. Douglas, let me help you with that."  Julia marches forward dropping her purse and removing her gloves.   FADE
Julia99

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 03:22:55 PM »

Well at least I can play it in my imagination.  What a scream!

Gothick

WOW is all i can say!

jennifer
i was in my easter scrubs yesterday steve as i worked all day
but it was OT so maybe i'll go out and buy some new easter shoes! bonnets or hats aren't my thing either but i do love shoes!
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV