Author Topic: Chris Jennings, Were-STUD  (Read 4451 times)

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re:Chris Jennings, Were-STUD
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2003, 05:13:56 PM »

To me he's the real Joey Buchanan who had an affair with Dorian and not the fake one that OLTL has now.
you can say that again! can't sse Dorian with this Joey!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Debra

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2003, 09:28:43 PM »
I'm right there with all of you - Don Briscoe is just a total hottie.  And he is looking better than ever lately - I think it's a combination of his hair being a bit longer, those sexy sideburns...and maybe it's just me - but his acting seems to be a bit more confident.

Ah yes, Don Briscoe c. 1969...he can darken my shadows anytime!   [lick]

I am with you Cassandra Blair!!  I don't know what it is but lately I've been noticing him alot more than usual!  Is it the hair, sideburns or just plain ole hormones, he's definetely hotter now than I can surely remember!  [kaiokn]  [kaiokn] (hey, I just noticed these extra icons!!!  cool!!)

Deb

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2003, 08:17:54 PM »
I'm right there with all of you - Don Briscoe is just a total hottie.  And he is looking better than ever lately - I think it's a combination of his hair being a bit longer, those sexy sideburns...and maybe it's just me - but his acting seems to be a bit more confident.

Ah yes, Don Briscoe c. 1969...he can darken my shadows anytime!   [lick]

I am with you Cassandra Blair!!  I don't know what it is but lately I've been noticing him alot more than usual!  Is it the hair, sideburns or just plain ole hormones, he's definetely hotter now than I can surely remember!  [kaiokn]  [kaiokn] (hey, I just noticed these extra icons!!!  cool!!)

Deb

hey girls i never much cared a hoot about his acting! can you say dreamboat!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV