Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1090  (Read 3154 times)

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1090
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 12:49:09 AM »
Maggie's neckbite was either the same one she had in HoDS, or they made another one based on the technique the makeup guy came up with--if I recall correctly, he bit into a big hunk of raw meat, then made a cast of that for-real bite into bloody tissue, then the cast was applied to the actress's neck and makeup applied.

The whole process turns my stomach but it does look a lot more real than those dabs of lipstick they used to apply...

G.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 02:16:28 AM »
I am the opposite. Things like ER and Grey's make me sick but not gore from horror. 
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 02:30:46 AM »
Argh...Maggie with Sebastian Shaw. Lydia thinks they make a cool pair, but I don't. Sebastian seems to have fallen in love with Maggie at first sight...real creepy in my opinion...still it's not any worse or any more shallow than Barnabas falling for Roxanne the moment he laid eyes on her in Parallel time.

I would think Maggie would be a bit more cautious going out with a stranger who is so obviously smitten with her immediately after seeing her face. I realize that she never really found out what Nicholas Blair really was but during the Leviathans crisis Barnabas told her that Nicholas was one of them. And shouldn't Shaw's resemblance to Jeb, the guy who terrorized her, at least made her pause before deciding to go out with him?

On the other hand, who is Barnabas to get jealous over her and Sebastian? What about the Roxanne Drew who is working with Sebastian, the one Barnabas insists he knows all about and couldn't possibly be wrong about despite the fact that she isn't the Roxanne he fell for in Parallel Time?

It is a wonder to me that Julia didn't just throw her hands in the air and go back to Windcliff at this point. But she does care too much about the rest of the family to leave them at the mercy of Gerard and the impending disaster she knows is to happen.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 05:46:51 PM »
Dear me, IluvBarnabas, did I say Maggie and Sebastian made a "cool" pair?  Surely not, because I don't think of them that way.  I think of them as (and you're going to like them even less) a sweet pair.  He made her laugh!  The Robservations say Maggie smiled after she closed the door on Sebastian, but I clearly remember her laughing, just a bit.  How many couples are there on Dark Shadows where one of them makes the other laugh like that?