Author Topic: Devils SHRINK in Fear!  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Devils SHRINK in Fear!
« on: June 13, 2002, 09:49:36 PM »
More delectable scenery-chewing today from fab Jerry Lacey.  Does anybody else LIVE for the moment when the fly lands on his nose and he spews it forth with cross-eyed fervor, arointing those mean old divvils with ferocious zeal?

This was the second episode of DS I ever saw, back in the halcyon days of June 1968 (interesting how close to the original broadcast date they are with it).  About 2  minutes into the show, watching Cassandra rave over her potions in that spectacular buttefly peignoir, I knew I would be a fan for life.

Imagine being exorcised while wearing a buttefly peignoir!  I can imagine the snickers when Cass turned up back in the old Flaming Pit Lounge wearing that thing.

Gothick

Offline Blue_Whale_Barfly

• Full Poster
  • What do you mean last call!
    • View Profile
Re: Devils SHRINK in Fear!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2002, 10:05:56 PM »
I think that fly flew farther than the demons!

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2002, 10:32:11 PM »
More delectable scenery-chewing today from fab Jerry Lacey.

My favorite line: "The devil may have painted your hair but I still recognize you!"
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2002, 10:35:29 PM »
Those were some great scenes today, the bouncing ghost was good too!  :o
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2002, 10:53:55 PM »
More delectable scenery-chewing today from fab Jerry Lacey.  Does anybody else LIVE for the moment when the fly lands on his nose and he spews it forth with cross-eyed fervor, arointing those mean old divvils with ferocious zeal?

That was a classic blooper scene!  I loved how Jerry Lacy played it so effortlessly, as if it was part of the scene!

I also liked when Trask mentioned how "the devil has painted her hair."  I was almost waiting for him to pull that thing off her head! That would have been something to see. :)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2002, 11:34:51 PM »
Ima Fly, as I call the scene-stealer with the wings and big black eyes, always seems to show up at the most inopportune moments, usually when someone has embarked on a very melodramatic scene and must deal with Ima and her incessant flying and buzzing!  She really should have been fired for her insolence!

Love, Robin

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 05:40:42 AM »
Ima Fly, as I call the scene-stealer with the wings and big black eyes, always seems to show up at the most inopportune moments, usually when someone has embarked on a very melodramatic scene and must deal with Ima and her incessant flying and buzzing!  She really should have been fired for her insolence!

LOL Ima Fly.  Too cute.  I also love the line about the devil painting her hair!! PRICELESS!!!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/