Author Topic: kls fans  (Read 1329 times)

Offline denise

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
kls fans
« on: June 16, 2002, 01:09:16 AM »
Does anyone know where the earring story will go. It seems to be in limbo? Also in your estimation who is the best screamer on the show?

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: kls fans
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2002, 02:07:53 AM »
Does anyone know where the earring story will go. It seems to be in limbo?

The bit with the earrings is already over and done with. The writers basically used it to quickly gloss over the fact that Willie had supposedly been the one who had kidnapped Maggie by bringing the two of them together and planting the seeds of a budding friendship between them. That relationship will pay off much later down the road (though Willie and Maggie will be sharing a really great scene in episode #537, coming up on Sci-Fi on June 25th).

Also in your estimation who is the best screamer on the show?

There's no question in my mind - that honor goes to Nancy Barrett.

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2002, 03:47:37 PM »
Best screamer?  Over all, definitely Nancy Barrett.  But, the best single scene scream goes to Clarice Blackburn as Auntie Abigail when she saw her nephew rise from that casket.

Gerard

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2002, 04:04:09 AM »
Nancy Barrett is also my choice for best screamer. She had a scream that could wake the dead..which is always possible in a town like Collinsport.

Offline AllMyShadows

• Junior Poster
  • DS Fan All the Way!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2002, 07:05:01 PM »
Nancy Barrett!!!!!!!! When Carolyn got kidnapped by Adam at they were in that celler-like thing, she was screaming her eyes out!
DS on Sci-Fi
1992-1997, 1999-2003
Let's just hope TVLand picks it up or something like that lol

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2002, 07:36:00 PM »
I'm not sure about best overall screamer although I do adore Nancy Barrett. . .I think **the** best scream of the entire show was Julia's in her bedroom with the breathing door when Barn was trying to drive her nuts. . its was one long horrible scream. . not Grayson's later oft-heard gasping scream. . .It was very reiminiscent of Stanwyck in the Nightwalker. . .I think i'll pop in the tape right now .. . of Julia i mean, clutching her bedpost and crying. .great DS stuff!
Julia99

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 05:36:48 AM »
Best screamer?  Over all, definitely Nancy Barrett.  But, the best single scene scream goes to Clarice Blackburn as Auntie Abigail when she saw her nephew rise from that casket.

I totally agree with that.  It is so campy though I absolutely laugh my head off everytime Barney rises and says "What are you doing here?" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  LOL  I could watch that part over and over and over!!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/