Author Topic: OT-Chiller Theatre Convention, Oct 27-28  (Read 762 times)

Offline CyrusL

• Senior Poster
  • What is the line between good and evil?
    • View Profile
OT-Chiller Theatre Convention, Oct 27-28
« on: August 30, 2006, 10:33:22 PM »
For those of us now going through post-convention-partum withdrawal, Chiller is the prescription. They have begun to announce their guest list for the Oct 27-29 Show. Of special interest here may be Juliet Landau, aka Druisilla on Buffy, "Wednesday" and "Puglsey" from The Addams Family, and Bobby "Boris" Pickett, the original Monster Mash singer. Here a link... http://www.chillertheatre.com/ch4.htm

Michael  8)   
Your Cousin from Virginia

"I have the deed to Carfax Abbey..."

"Scare unto others as you would have them scare unto you.".. Super Ghoul

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: OT-Chiller Theatre Convention, Oct 27-28
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 10:58:32 PM »
Thanks, Michael for posting that link.  I was disappointed not to see CURRENT photographs of Lisa Loring and Ken Weatherwax on the website.

I thought Juliet Landau was so incredibly brilliant in those shows on Buffy.  So far as I was concerned, her episodes with James Marsters (at his most devilishly sexy) were the high point of that series.  I lost interest in season 3 and never could bother with it after that.

It was great chatting wth you at the Marriott.  You're every bit as well spoken in person as you are when presiding at the console!

Best, G.

Offline Barnabas'sBride

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: OT-Chiller Theatre Convention, Oct 27-28
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 11:30:58 PM »
I'd love to go to that. It starts on birthday, too.  :P

I enjoyed Juliet Landau a lot on Buffy. Season 2 is by far my favorite season of the show (and some of the best television there is, IMO)...but I adored the first three seasons. It would be cool to meet her.