Author Topic: DS FEST on web?  (Read 724 times)

Offline thirdratehack

• Sniffin' paint
    • View Profile
DS FEST on web?
« on: August 23, 2006, 04:29:38 AM »
Why can't people at the fest post pictures and journals? I am low tech however couldn't we have a broadcast of somekind of the speeches even if it is only audio? I can't attend these festivals.

Thank You
[angel12]

Offline joe integlia

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • joes gallery of DS photos
Re: DS FEST on web?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2006, 08:09:00 AM »
i mentioned this in another post, that anyone with a laptop computer and a webcam and microphone (if they had yahoo msngr and added people to their buddy list)could do a webcast from the festival. with the video restrictions it would be shut down for sure but not sure about audio.

Offline joe integlia

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • joes gallery of DS photos
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2006, 08:29:29 AM »
when the festivals are held in los angeles(where i live)i fire up a website that can be created with webtv. i post pictures from the fest each nite of the convention when i get home from it since i dont have to stay in the hotel. i wont be able to create a website for this years convention untill i return next week.  take a look at last years site because i will be removing it next week before building the 2006 festival site.  http://community-2.webtv.net/jttvx/DARKSHADOWSFESTIVAL/

Offline Sunny_Collins

• Senior Poster
  • True devotion! I love, love, love dear Barnabas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 08:02:36 PM »
I think pics are great, but it would be cool if we might be able to hear some actual audio from the fest. Of course, that most likely isn't permitted since I know they won't allow anyone to video tape certain events.
Barnabas to little Sarah's ghost: "I forbid you to leave! I beg you to stay!"