Author Topic: New Game Show  (Read 951 times)

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
New Game Show
« on: April 25, 2002, 02:47:38 AM »
OK, we're all here to play "Who Can Be As Stupid As Vicky and Daniel?"

No need to even recount the MANY ways that Vicky got the show named after her! And Daniel, well, telling Nathan Forbes that he has all Millicent's money was just the BEGINNING! Nothing like making an enemy and then telling the enemy exactly what you will do against him! Now, Daniel does telling Nathan that you plan to ask Naomi to adopt you sound familiar?

But here comes our first contestant, it's PETEEERRRRR BRADFORD. (Yay, rah, go for it Peter!)

Peter, you definately earned your spot when you decided that it would be a good idea to have Vicky use being from the future as a trial defense!

Peter: "Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time."

AND NOW, who's our next contestant????
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
Re: New Game Show
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2002, 03:29:31 AM »
I say Maggie should go on the show. After all the times she ALMOST remembered what Barnabas had done to her, only to be re-hypnotized again and again - there's not much left upstairs.

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2002, 07:29:21 AM »
LOL, kuanyin!

I think that Noah Gifford could have a spot on the show (sorry, Cheryl.)  Kidnapping Daniel, turning his back on him when he is untied and fully mobile, and then shouting to him to come back when he escapes is beyond naive.

Also, dear Dr. Guthrie could be summoned from death for a guest appearance to explain what he was thinking when taunting Laura with his knowledge about her.  I'll bet he'd have plenty of regrets about that.

ProfStokes

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2002, 09:33:10 AM »
Millicent would defenitely qualify for the show! Anyone who decides to go up to a deserted Tower Room alone at night just because they "thought" they saw a light, and their husband told them to go has got to be a good contestant for this game show!
"Calamity Jane"

Offline MikeS

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2002, 04:21:11 PM »
Dr. Woodard should put in an appearance.  Going to Barnabas and proclaiming that he had just seen his sister Sarah?  You'd think a doctor would be smarter than that!

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2002, 06:00:58 PM »

I think Lieutenant Nathan Forbes earned a spot on the show when he resigned from the navy, thinking that Millicent Collins was going to support him.
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2002, 10:22:27 PM »
I nominate Barnabas for actually believing he could kill Angelique with his bare hands especially after a bullet failed.  Over estimating our newfound powers just a tad aren't we Barn?   ;)
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Nancy

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2002, 11:23:41 PM »
I nominate Barnabas for actually believing he could kill Angelique with his bare hands especially after a bullet failed.  Over estimating our newfound powers just a tad aren?t we Barn?   ;)

Castlebee,

I had the impression that Barnabas didn't hit his mark with Angelique and only got her in the shoulder.  I never thought the wound was ever supposed to be a mortal one.  Maybe he was aiming for her heart but the wound as they depicted it on DS looked like a shoulder wound.  In fact, I had the impression that Angelique implied that he had missed by saying something like "you didn't do your work well enough, Barnabas" while clutching her shoulder area.    People don't usually die of those unless there is severe blood loss. Angelique was able to tend to her own wound undoubtedly using her powers, and she used those same powers to return from the dead when Barnabas strangled her.

Nancy

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2002, 05:34:22 AM »
Judith Collins for marrying Gregory Trask.  She actually found him - gulp - sexually appealing?  Talk about low standards and desperate measures.  She needed to get homecare in every once in awhile to look after Grandmama Edith so she could go out and have a few belts at the Blue Whale while kicking up her heels with the gentlemen patrons.

Joshua Collins for not smacking Abigail around.

Beth Chavez for wasting her time going after Quentin when she knew what a skalawag he was.

Dr. Julia Hoffman for not handing Barnabas a bill.

Maggie Collins for not firing Hoffman and turning Angelique's old room into a billiards parlor.

Gerard