Author Topic: Festival Banquet  (Read 3786 times)

Offline victoriawinters

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
Re: Festival Banquet
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2006, 06:38:35 AM »
I personally like the banquet.  What will everyone wear this year?  What DS or DS related clips will they play? Too me, it's a nice opportunity to have all one dinner together.

Offline Teresa

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 12:17:25 AM »
I personally like the banquet.  What will everyone wear this year?  What DS or DS related clips will they play? Too me, it's a nice opportunity to have all one dinner together.

I am a total dork. I already started clothes shopping. Since I bought my house I have done very little shopping for that kind of stuff so it was nice to have a reason to buy new stuff.
Teresa
" Some day we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny"

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 01:24:09 AM »
I am a total dork. I already started clothes shopping.

There's something dorky in that?   ;D

Since I bought my house I have done very little shopping for that kind of stuff so it was nice to have a reason to buy new stuff.

That is great!  I hope you'll bring photos of Teresawood to the Fest.  :D

I'm with J99 on the banquet debate.  If it's your first Fest, I heartily recommend purchasing a ticket.  I have very fond memories of my first banquet and am still in touch with nearly all the people at my table.  After you've become a Fest regular, you may want to arrange in advance to sit with no less than 9 other fans.  ( [wave] and [wink2] to my tablemates at last year's Fest.)

Offline Bette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • Quentin, you have no future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 03:45:43 AM »
I'm with J99 on the banquet debate.  If it's your first Fest, I heartily recommend purchasing a ticket.  I have very fond memories of my first banquet and am still in touch with nearly all the people at my table.  After you've become a Fest regular, you may want to arrange in advance to sit with no less than 9 other fans.  ( [wave] and [wink2] to my tablemates at last year's Fest.)

[laughing_devil]
Life works if you let it