Author Topic: Episode #0126  (Read 41 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23496
  • Karma: +211/-12936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0126
« on: September 29, 2026, 08:43:29 PM »
 [surprised]



[hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked] [hall_shocked]

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13307
  • Karma: +591/-47501
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2026, 10:59:52 PM »
Hey, Davy, let's say you and me, we make a pact to knock off your dad!

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2026, 03:31:10 AM »
Hehe dom  . . . wow and he’s standing right there to

——
Burke:  I’m pretty sure this is the secret girl scout handshake don’t ask me how I know. 

David:  Is this one of those gags where you say something weird, but perfectly innocent and people are supposed to think it’s something dirty?
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!