Author Topic: Episode #0126  (Read 42 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23496
  • Karma: +211/-12936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0126
« on: September 28, 2026, 06:20:16 PM »
 [nodno]



[hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh] [hall_huh]

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13307
  • Karma: +591/-47501
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2026, 08:30:58 PM »
"Are ya ready for ya haircut?"

Offline patrickm

  • NEW ASCENDANT
  • ******
  • Posts: 4801
  • Karma: +3/-20267
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2026, 12:03:16 AM »
M M: I'm tellin ya it never fails.. Everytime I gotta job to do, some snooper comes a knocking on the door.. Now I got two people I gotta kill insteada one.