Author Topic: Episode #0126  (Read 70 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23496
  • Karma: +211/-12936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0126
« on: September 25, 2026, 04:43:58 PM »
 [Ghost00]



[8_1_1] [8_1_1] [8_1_1] [8_1_1] [8_1_1]

Offline dom

  • Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • DIVINE ASCENDANT
  • *****
  • Posts: 13307
  • Karma: +591/-47501
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2026, 06:01:53 AM »
"Can I get some of that seaweed so Mrs Johnson can make sushi tonight?"

Offline patrickm

  • NEW ASCENDANT
  • ******
  • Posts: 4801
  • Karma: +3/-20267
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: Episode #0126
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2026, 12:10:45 AM »
M M: I thought I left ya sleepin with the fishes...
Ghost of B M: How many times I gotta tellya Matthew.. I'm not Sicillian.