Author Topic: Episode #0125  (Read 67 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0125
« on: September 20, 2026, 06:54:09 PM »
 [nodno]



[ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink] [ghost_nowink]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0125
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2026, 07:42:59 PM »
Sam:  I know I shouldn’t be bothering you at this hour, but I just spent all night reading comics at the strip club that meant at the local library and I’m too tired to unlock my cottage’s door. 
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!