Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Could the Mark B. Perry DS be picked up this year
by a streaming service? KLS thinks so!
Be sure to check out: KLS talks to Soaps.com
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
»
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0125
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0125 (Read 96 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23510
Karma: +211/-12937
Gender:
Episode #0125
«
on:
September 16, 2026, 05:45:45 PM »
Complete the phrase(s):
David - "Mr. Malloy, I'm surprised because all the other ghosts I've seen have...!!"
(Bill Malloy's Ghost - "I'm embarrassed to admit I don't have (that)(those) because...!!")
Logged
dom
Long Lost Cousin Returned
Global Moderator
DIVINE ASCENDANT
Posts: 13312
Karma: +591/-47502
Gender:
Re: Episode #0125
«
Reply #1 on:
September 18, 2026, 04:30:43 AM »
eyes in the back of their heads/I have crappy vision insurance
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)
»
Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0125