Author Topic: Episode #0089  (Read 501 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0089
« on: July 17, 2024, 05:29:20 PM »
 [embb]

Fill in the blank(s): Burke - "Mr. Wells, I feel terrible! See that stain on the wall over there - I made that when I threw ________ in frustration (after I learned ________)!! Though of course, that's no excuse."

Offline Uncle Roger

  • * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 35428
  • Karma: +13/-136891
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0089
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2024, 01:07:14 AM »
A hissy fit

After I learned that Roger had hired my old prison cellmate to tail me in every sense of the word.
Fade Away and Radiate