Author Topic: Julia's Diary Entries  (Read 685 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Julia's Diary Entries
« on: April 21, 2002, 09:17:00 PM »
Well I know there is a legit/serious attempt to write what Julia might've had in her diaries on the Remembering Grayson website but I've liked some of the posts here and suggests about what Julia might've kept in her little red notebook.  Shall we have an ongoing thread dedicated to the Doctor's observations of life at Collinwood?  

This idea came into my head after reading Ben's post on Favorite props, under that i wrote:

***Dear Diary. . I finally got **SOME** tonight from a handsome stranger who called my name eerily. . for some reason the dogs howled relentlessly after we **did it**. . .Will Barnabas be upset, will he know? Am I now a tramp?  It felt soooo good . .. althought my neck does ache and the sunilght now bothers my eyes.***SPOILER*****

Julia99

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Julia's Diary Entries
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2002, 09:34:51 PM »
Julia99, I think this is an excellent suggestion.
Before you know it, this crew will have diary's worth of entries....each one better than the last!

Keep 'em comin' guys!!

Rainey
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Julia's Diary Entries
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2002, 11:17:10 PM »
Well I know there is a legit/serious attempt to write what Julia might've had in her diaries on the Remembering Grayson website but I've liked some of the posts here and suggests about what Julia might've kept in her little red notebook.  Shall we have an ongoing thread dedicated to the Doctor's observations of life at Collinwood?

Yikes, I may be inspiring a reality version of "Midnite smackdown" for saying this, but if this becomes ongoing then I don't see any distinction from fan fiction.  And if the door to fan fic and role playing gets opened then this isn't just a discussion board anymore.  I'm really sorry because I can understand how disappointing this might sound to you, but if there's something elsewhere that you want to call attention to, such as a story on a website for DS writings or the diary entries on the Julialist (which I agree are fabulous!), then please feel free to post links to it periodically.  MB and I have been talking about someday offering separate boards for fan fiction and other types of creative writing, but unfortunately that'll have to wait until there's time to set them up and especially until we have more help cuz we're already stretched to our limit time-wise.  Sorry!