Author Topic: Episode #0082  (Read 858 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0082
« on: February 04, 2024, 10:55:09 PM »
 [confused1]



[snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]    [snow_huh]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 03:05:09 AM »
David:  Next time knock first you never know when I’m entertaining the ladies. 

——
* I kinda want to twist it so it doesn’t sound bad and half tempted to make it sound even worse. 
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2026, 06:12:47 PM »
 [pointing-up]  It's perfect as is!  [nodassent]

 [crowdhappy] [bigok] [crowdhappy] [bigok] [crowdhappy]

[dancing_bones] [dancing_bones] [dancing_bones] [dancing_bones] [dancing_bones]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2026, 05:20:02 PM »
Hehe thanks MB ^_^

——
Rodger:  I see Elisabeth is done practice the bagpipes.  You know she’s self taught.  Not a single lesson. 
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!