Author Topic: Episode #0082  (Read 773 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23496
  • Karma: +211/-12936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0082
« on: February 04, 2024, 10:42:19 PM »
 [sad3] [sad8]



[snow_sad]    [snow_cry]    [snow_sad]    [snow_cry]    [snow_sad]    [snow_cry]    [snow_sad]    [snow_cry]    [snow_sad]    [snow_cry]    [snow_sad]    [snow_cry]    [snow_sad]    [snow_cry]    [snow_sad]

Offline patrickm

  • NEW ASCENDANT
  • ******
  • Posts: 4801
  • Karma: +3/-20267
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 11:07:20 PM »
S P: Burke, I appreciate you trying to pick us up a couple chicks..but everybody in your little black book is either married with kids now or moved away. Thanks anyway.

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 03:24:17 PM »
Hehe  [snow_smiley] patrickm that fits so well

——
Sheriff Patterson:  Look Burke you can afford it why don’t you just pay.

Burke:  It’s not that it’s the principle of the things.  $100 late fee from the public library for a Farmer’s Almanac I checked out 10 years ago is ludicrous.
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23496
  • Karma: +211/-12936
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2026, 05:30:56 PM »
Good Ones, patrick and McTrooper!!

 [chkyb] [chkyg] [chkyy] [chkyg] [chkyb]  [bigok]

[Creeping] [Creeping] [Creeping] [Creeping] [Creeping]


Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2026, 10:20:27 PM »
Thank you Mysterious Benefactor ^_^
It’d be hilarious if the sheriff had to haul people for library fines
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline B.Collins

  • Full Poster
  • ***
  • Posts: 459
  • Karma: +11/-478
  • Gender: Male
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2026, 04:13:01 AM »
Burke I'm Sorry To Tell You this but Santa Claus isn't real all those letters you have been writing for years are people secretly laughing at you. i should have told this to you years ago.

Burke: no he has to be real he to be i'll hire a PI if i have to

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2026, 10:26:01 PM »
Hehe B.Collins ^_^  [ghost_smiley]
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline B.Collins

  • Full Poster
  • ***
  • Posts: 459
  • Karma: +11/-478
  • Gender: Male
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2026, 12:47:22 AM »
glad you liked that one