Author Topic: Episode #0082  (Read 535 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0082
« on: February 02, 2024, 09:05:17 PM »
 [happy7]



 [3843] [3843] [3843]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 04:24:13 PM »
Burke:  You know in jail I would practice ballroom dancing alone like this.

Sheriff Patterson:  You didn’t practice enough, that’s terrible form. 
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23510
  • Karma: +211/-12937
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2026, 06:07:23 PM »
 [pointing-up]  So Good!!  [banana]

 [laughing11] [laughing8] [laughing11] [laughing8] [laughing11]  [thumbright]

[Creeping] [Creeping] [Creeping] [Creeping] [Creeping]

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0082
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2026, 04:35:06 AM »
 [ghost_smiley] [hall_cheesy] Hehe thank you Mysterious Benefactor cracked me up too
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!