Author Topic: Selby in Falcon Crest on AOL's In2TV  (Read 615 times)

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
Selby in Falcon Crest on AOL's In2TV
« on: May 02, 2006, 03:25:54 AM »
When AOL launched their free In2TV broadband television service on March 15, they featured the first nine episodes of Falcon Crest plus the original unaired pilot. Since David Selby didn't join the show as Richard Channing until the second season, none of those episodes included him.

Today, AOL removed five FC episodes and added five new ones. Now, a logical person would expect AOL to add the next five episodes in the series, but AOL and logic (and service and several other things you'd expect from an ISP) don't go together too well. They added the tenth episode of the first season and four other episodes, each from different seasons of the show. It looks like they were trying to pick season finale episodes, but only three of the four seemingly random episodes are, in fact, finale eps. I've given up on trying to figure out what the hell the logic is.

At any rate, you can access the episodes from the In2TV Falcon Crest page. The first five episodes listed are the newest ones. Selby doesn't appear in "Victims," but he is in the other four. You don't have to be an AOL subscriber, but you do have to be using a Windows PC. The service doesn't work with Macs. (Don't look at me.  ::) )

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)

Offline nedstuart

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Selby in Falcon Crest on AOL's In2TV
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 08:35:19 PM »
Soap Net needs to bring Falcon Crest back to it's channel so that they will run in order. They also need to get there hands on Dark Shadows as well and start airing it instead of airing Y&R and all the rest, I don't know how many times. I am however enjoying the reruns of Ryan's Hope and getting to see what the DS Personel (in front and behind the camera) did after DS.