Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Could the Mark B. Perry DS be picked up this year
by a streaming service? KLS thinks so!
Be sure to check out: KLS talks to Soaps.com
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Caption This!
»
Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0081
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0081 (Read 587 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23496
Karma: +211/-12936
Gender:
Episode #0081
«
on:
January 08, 2024, 06:33:38 PM »
Logged
dom
Long Lost Cousin Returned
Global Moderator
DIVINE ASCENDANT
Posts: 13307
Karma: +591/-47501
Gender:
Re: Episode #0081
«
Reply #1 on:
January 09, 2024, 08:38:38 PM »
"I'm putting you on a diet, Matthew. Your jowls are getting jowels!!"
Logged
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4935
Karma: +33/-7931
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0081
«
Reply #2 on:
January 10, 2024, 04:40:45 PM »
Hehe dom ^_^
——
Matthew: You’re right Elisabeth your burn does smell like deep fried eggplant with a raspberry vinaigrette.
Elisabeth: And I haven’t eaten that for over a month. The mysteries in this house confound me.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23496
Karma: +211/-12936
Gender:
Re: Episode #0081
«
Reply #3 on:
August 16, 2026, 06:06:00 PM »
Good Ones, dom and McTrooper!!
Logged
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4935
Karma: +33/-7931
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0081
«
Reply #4 on:
August 27, 2026, 08:00:06 PM »
Hehe thank you ^_^ . . . I see I misspelled burp burn somehow. I guess it was obvious or it worked both way.
——
Elisabeth: Matthew, I thought I told you to stop putting fuzzy caterpillars over your eyebrows just to see if I’d notice.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
»
Members' Mausoleum
»
Games
»
Caption This!
»
Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
) »
Episode #0081