Author Topic: MPI Has Another DS Sale Through Monday  (Read 71 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
MPI Has Another DS Sale Through Monday
« on: November 25, 2023, 01:53:24 AM »
Apparently MPI is having another sale on their DS stuff, and the sale last up until 11:59PM PST on 11/27.

And what do you know, this time I discovered the e-mail only 11 hours after it was delivered, as opposed to days after, like last time around...

MPI DS

No mention of free DS watches this time around, though...

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: MPI Has Another DS Sale Through Monday
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 06:39:36 PM »
I got the e-mails, too, and wanted to post about the deal MPI had on the "Coffin" DVD set of "Dark Shadows"; however, I didn't get to board until now. Maybe the price will continue, but at any rate, it was the lowest price that MPI has offered as far as I know. I ordered the Coffin set from MPI in March 2017 for $350, and as far as I have followed, that was the lowest price through MPI until last week's price of $319. Even as recently as October, the price was $384.93, $30 more than I paid for it (which I found gratifying!). I admit though that I don't know whether MPI initially or early on had lower prices prior to when I ordered mine in 2017. I am aware that amazon has had much lower prices, and these fluctuate a lot. One caution regarding purchasing from amazon is making sure that you are ordering from amazon and not a third-party seller, who may be selling a counterfeit. And sad to say, amazon seems to be sending out returned, used products for stated new products. It happened to me with a portable DVD player a year or so ago, and I've seen in Customer comments that this has happened to other people to with other household products (coffee makers, you name it).
"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995