Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0070
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0070 (Read 592 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23541
Karma: +211/-12940
Gender:
Episode #0070
«
on:
May 31, 2023, 07:59:56 PM »
Logged
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4937
Karma: +33/-7957
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0070
«
Reply #1 on:
June 28, 2023, 08:59:21 PM »
David: Look Vicky there wasn’t really a giant sardine ghost after all it’s really Captain Eddy!
Captain Eddy: And I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for that nosy governess and you meddling kid!
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23541
Karma: +211/-12940
Gender:
Re: Episode #0070
«
Reply #2 on:
December 20, 2024, 07:14:45 PM »
TOO PERFECT!!
Logged
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4937
Karma: +33/-7957
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0070
«
Reply #3 on:
December 20, 2024, 08:45:54 PM »
Hehe thank you. Forgot about that one.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0070
Home
Button one
button two
button three