Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0063  (Read 184 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0063
« on: January 07, 2023, 01:44:03 AM »
Robservations #63

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0063

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 07:22:41 PM »
     Joe and Carolyn are on a date. She’s not her usual happy swinging self tonight at the blue Whale. Joe tries to cajole her out of her funk by talking about Mallory’s drowning.
     At Collinwood, Elizabeth and Matthew talk about Malloy. Matthew says there were no marks on the body when he pushed him out to sea.  How could he see in the dark?  Elizabeth says there was a blow to the head and it must have occurred after Matthew pushed the body out to crash about some more on the rocky coast.
Elizabeth fears there will always be talk in town. 
     Maggie arrives at the bar talking to the kids while looking for Pop or Burke. Maggie leaves and shows up at Collinwood. She wants to see Roger who isn’t home. This is Maggie’s first trip to the mansion on Widows Hill.
She and Elizabeth chat about Malloy and Burke’s manslaughter.
     Matthew arrives at the busy bar and speaks to Joe and Carolyn. He’s looking for the troublemaker Burke.
     Carolyn comes home and Elizabeth states that Burke is capable of murder.  Carolyn isn’t willing to believe the dreamy ex-con is capable.  Who’d have thought that Malloy would be so popular after is demise.

you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline McTrooper

• NEW ASCENDANT
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2023, 09:43:02 PM »
I’m not sure if I’ve watched this episode (definitely read through Robservations of it), but the pictures posted for captioning of Maggies first visit to Collinwood  . . . it seems like a really nice scene.  I assume Maggie was trying to dress her best and worried she’d be looked down on. 

Even in just a few pictures it communicates a lot without words and seems relatable (not that I can think of a specific experience in my life that is similar).
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!