Author Topic: 101 Scariest Horror Movie Moments of All Time  (Read 86 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
101 Scariest Horror Movie Moments of All Time
« on: September 08, 2022, 01:05:21 AM »
Who knew Trilogy of Terror influenced the making of the first Chucky movie?!

WORTH WATCHING: Scary Movie Moments, ...

"Relive the scary scenes that made you jump in Shudder’s The 101 Scariest Movie Moments of All Time."

101 Scariest Horror Movie Moments of All Time
Shudder
SERIES PREMIERE
Lists are meant to be argued over, and I would quibble with the low (as in high number) placement of a few entries in the first installment of this entertaining eight-part celebration of iconic scenes and sequences from some of cinema’s most influential horror classics. Unlike some more flippant list shows, this is often an illuminating discussion of the mechanics of suspense, with insights from scholars and other expert enthusiasts, plus commentary from pros including Joe Dante, Greg Nicotero, Tom Holland, Mike Flanagan and Ernest Dickerson. The first episode covers entries numbered 101 through 89, and while I wouldn’t want to give too much away, it’s worth noting that you’ll discover how Dan Curtis’s TV-movie Trilogy of Terror influenced the making of the first Chucky movie, Child’s Play. If you’re a fan of the genre, you’ll probably find a few new movies (including international picks) to add to your must-see list. Even exceptional TV-movies and miniseries are fair game.

And I'm not surprised the DC reference comes up because Matt Roush is a big DS fan...