Author Topic: Kathryn Leigh Scott and Ethel  (Read 185 times)

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Kathryn Leigh Scott and Ethel
« on: March 22, 2022, 10:53:50 PM »
No, not Ethel Mertz. Or Ethel Merman. The Ethel is an offshoot of AARP, a newsletter that is to "champion older women owning their age." The site can be accessed at aarpethel.com. These are freelance articles, published on a semi regular basis.
KLS has three columns available for reading. Two of them cover extremely familiar territory. Her experience as a Playboy bunny. And her experiences on DS. The third is why Women and Men love The Hallmark Channel. I'm not entirely sure that we all do but it's a lighthearted piece.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: Kathryn Leigh Scott and Ethel
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2022, 03:19:04 AM »
Uncle Roger,

Thanks for the link to KLS’ articles on the Ethel newsletter. I enjoyed her article on “The Hallmark Channel.”

Perhaps several mature and perspicacious DS women such as Bathia Mapes, Magda Racosi and Grand-mama Edith Collins could contribute articles to this site, like dating tips for octogenarian women (Bathia), how to remove a well-deserved curse on your philandering, no-good brother-in-law (Magda) and how to enjoy life into your nineties, even after your husband has tried to “off” you (Edith)?  [Bunny Thumb Up]

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Kathryn Leigh Scott and Ethel
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2022, 03:21:57 PM »
I'm not ashamed to admit I watch Hallmark - though I do have to specify that I mostly watch their mystery channel because I like quite a few of their mystery series. Watching their regular movies requires me to be in a mood in which I just want to completely veg out and that's because those movies are so predictable that they don't require a brain to engage in the proceedings in the slightest bit. And it's funny that KLS mentions how the couples' kisses are usually held off until the end because I saw one last year in which the couple kissed more than 30 minutes before the end, and when I told this to a female friend who watches practically every Hallmark movie but had yet to see that one, in her shock she (jokingly) screamed, "What kind of sex perverts were they?!"  [easter_wink] [easter_cheesy]