Author Topic: Lara Parker Coming up On Barnabay Jones - Right Now!  (Read 275 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Lara Parker Coming up On Barnabay Jones - Right Now!
« on: September 01, 2021, 09:02:41 AM »
When they showed the picture at the beginning, I didn't even recognizer her until they said the name.  So, if anyone happens to be up, she'll be on soon.  MeTV.
Josette

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Lara Parker Coming up On Barnabay Jones - Right Now!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 02:53:14 PM »
I wasn't up - but I did record it because I've been recording all the eps. Now I have something to look forward to more than just the ep itself.  [easter_wink]

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 08:18:37 PM »
Another use of miracle technology. Here's -

When they showed the picture at the beginning, I didn't even recognizer her until they said the name.

- that image using my phone to get -

- a screen capture from my DVR...

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 07:18:50 AM »
I've been meaning to post in Testing - for several weeks, probably a few months, actually, I haven't been able to get any pictures on this site.  I stopped putting emojis in my posts since just the name shows up, not the picture.  So, your [easter_wink] in the first reply and the picture here don't show up.  I just tried 2 other browsers to see if that would make a difference.

The first time through Barnaby Jones I didn't plan on watching - it was late and I was hoping to get to bed, so I kind of half saw them.  But, I must have seen more than I thought, because on the repeats I found I recognized quite a bit!  I wasn't going to watch this one until I saw she was in it - and it turned out I must have missed it entirely, as nothing seemed even a little bit familiar.  She had a pretty nice part in it.
Josette

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 02:42:10 PM »
I've been meaning to post in Testing - for several weeks, probably a few months, actually, I haven't been able to get any pictures on this site.  I stopped putting emojis in my posts since just the name shows up, not the picture.  So, your [easter_wink] in the first reply and the picture here don't show up.  I just tried 2 other browsers to see if that would make a difference.

The next time you make a post, check in the "Attachments and other options" section - if somehow "Don't use smileys" accidentally has a check in the box opposite it, that could be causing your problems.

She had a pretty nice part in it.

Yes, she did. She was angry throughout most of it - but then her character had a great deal to be angry about...

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2022, 09:57:23 AM »
This episode was on again tonight.  I was watching a lot of things I had recorded instead of the MeTV shows, and when I finished, it was in the middle of Barnaby.  I didn't pay much attention; it was just what happened to be on when I finished the other things.  A man and woman were talking; I looked up; and who should I see, but Lara!!
Josette