Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0051
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
Go Down
Author
Topic: Episode #0051 (Read 522 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Mysterious Benefactor
Systems Manager /
Administrator
FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
Posts: 23563
Karma: +211/-12941
Gender:
Episode #0051
«
on:
August 23, 2021, 04:29:17 PM »
Logged
McTrooper
JUNIOR ASCENDANT
Posts: 4937
Karma: +33/-7990
I Love DS!
Re: Episode #0051
«
Reply #1 on:
October 12, 2021, 08:11:46 PM »
Elisabeth: Finally we’re alone Rodger.
Rodger: Elisabeth I feel it’s fair to tell you that I don’t really know how to finish this caption and decide to break the fourth wall instead.
Logged
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!
Print
Pages:
1
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Games
-
Caption This!
-
Caption This! - Vicki's Arrival-Burke's Revenge-Matthew Morgan-Introducing Josette
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
,
Mysterious Benefactor
)
Episode #0051
Home
Button one
button two
button three