Author Topic: Anne Rice's Mayfair Witches Series & Interview With the Vampire at AMC in 2022  (Read 4153 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
I really, really enjoyed it.  As I said earlier, I had no intention of watching it (initially I thought it would be only on the streaming AMC network, not the cable/satellite one).  I was surprised to see it was going to air on the "normal" channel right after TWD (which I started watching again since it was coming to an end and I wanted to see how the world ends), and - even though still skeptical - I viewed the pilot which blew me away.  That's all it took and I was hooked.  It's like that summer day in 1966, as a nine-year-old, after watching some game show on Channel 11, there was this add with spooky music for some soap opera that was coming on "right after these messages."  I stayed with that one for five years.

Gerard

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Obsessed with the Vampire | Anne Rice's Interview With The Vampire

"Feast on the best of “Interview with the Vampire” in this after-show special. Host, Cameron Esposito, sits down with a panel of celebrity fans, show talent, and vampire afficionados to sink their teeth into a variety of topics. More than a recap show, our experts offer unique insight into vampire culture, Anne Rice’s legacy, the show’s approach to race and sexuality, and the double-edged sword of immortality."

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Best of 2022: TV Series, Movies to Binge Over Thanksgiving Weekend
Here are some of the best movies and TV shows to catch up on over the long holiday weekend.

Anne Rice’s Interview with the Vampire - AMC+

"Jacob Anderson, Sam Reid and Bailey Bass bring new flavor to Anne Rice’s popular vampire tale. Warning: Once you start this one, you will not be able to stop until you’ve watched all seven episodes."