Author Topic: Harriet Rohr photo  (Read 366 times)

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Harriet Rohr photo
« on: January 29, 2021, 05:57:10 AM »
Hi gang,

Tonight I've been watching the show for the first time in quite a while. I noticed Harriet Rohr's name and found myself musing that I'd never heard much about her... or anything really.

There are a couple of photos that are identified as being of her on the Getty Archive pages. This is one of the better ones. She's the younger woman standing next to Lela Swift, who is giving notes to Louis Edmonds.

https://www.gettyimages.dk/detail/news-photo/harriet-rohr-lela-swift-news-photo/109411277

G.

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Harriet Rohr photo
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 03:03:40 PM »
Thanks, G. Always nice to put a face to the name. I happened to think of her as well while recently viewing what I call a Friday credits. You know, the ones where they list practically everyone associated with the show. The funny thing was, there wasn't a writing credit.

Did you notice Conrad Bain in the shadows?

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Harriet Rohr photo
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 03:43:54 PM »
Wow, you're good dom! I didn't even notice Conrad Bain to Ms. Rohr's right until after you mentioned it.  [snow_smiley]

I believe she may have some photos in the various PomPress books, though off the top of my head I couldn't say which ones...