Author Topic: Criseyde's David Selby Site Updated 2-26-06  (Read 712 times)

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
Criseyde's David Selby Site Updated 2-26-06
« on: February 27, 2006, 03:31:14 AM »
I've made a couple of additions to my David Selby site over the weekend.
  • photos of David Selby from the 1994 Dark Shadows Festival in Los Angeles
  • a link to a trailer for Unknown

David Selby is featured in the trailer for Unknown. Unfortunately, whoever created the Quicktime file must've thought the title of the film is Unheard because the volume is so low as to be inaudible for most folks. I can crank the speakers on my machine to hear it, but I also get a lot of background sound, so it's kind of like listening as a subway train passes. If you are able to access the audio, be aware that this is an R-rated film and the language in the trailer does reflect that.

Be sure to check out the list of site additions on the What's New page. I think there may be a few things there that I haven't mentioned here.

http://www.ldrweb.com/davidselby

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
Re: Criseyde's David Selby Site Updated 2-26-06
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 11:05:58 PM »
David Selby is featured in the trailer for Unknown. Unfortunately, whoever created the Quicktime file must've thought the title of the film is Unheard because the volume is so low as to be inaudible for most folks.
I'm now hearing that this trailer is not really supposed to be online.  :-X  The production company had a trailer on their site, and this is the version that the Jim Caviezel fan site got hold of at some point and now has posted (with crappy sound), but the production company has since removed the trailer from their site. Apparently, the Weinstein Co., which holds the U.S. distribution rights to the film, is quite particular about posting trailers for their films on the web, and it's not supposed to be posted anywhere yet.

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)