Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0040  (Read 364 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0040
« on: December 16, 2020, 01:50:04 AM »
Robservations #40

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0040

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 01:14:15 AM »
Bill wonders why Roger is at Sam’s and not working.  Roger leaves and Malloy gulps down his coffee in a hurry then asks for another.  Bill suggests a drink and keeps pouring Sam’s but not his.
     Burke calls Carolyn about her ring and she makes plans to come get it, but Roger shows up at cafe. (Still not working!) Burke gives Roger the ring to take to Carolyn. Roger gave it to her when she was 16. 
     There is an exterior shot of Carolyn getting out of convertible and going into the diner.
      Sam is more wasted than usual and reveals that he stands between Roger and  prison. The idea of Roger in prison could be quite entertaining.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 06:30:45 PM »
Roger's stitches look much more authentic now. And I'm back to totally disliking Bill Malloy.

Nice sketch of Burke.

Poor Carolyn, foiled at every turn. Did you notice Suzy listening in? The Carolyn and Burke thing is getting back to being tiresome. No surprise, Carolyn driving a convertible though I might have expected something a bit more sporty - well, maybe for her 18th birthday. Burke really got Roger's goat. I think it's Roger who should move to California.

Sam talked way too much. They should have hired Robert H. Harris to replace Mark Allen.