Author Topic: Roger Davis in person next weekend  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Roger Davis in person next weekend
« on: February 21, 2006, 06:13:42 PM »
Roger Davis, along with Ben Murphy, will appear at a book signing for "Alias Smith and Jones: The Story of Two Pretty Good Bad Men" (by Joanne Bagwell and Sandra Sagala, who will also attend) on  Feb. 25 at Reel to Reel in Burbank, CA from 12 to 5.  Other AS&J guest stars are also expected.

Reel to Reel is at 26028 Glenoaks Blvd., 91504.  Please be aware that it's a very small bookstore, with autograph lines strictly managed.  Street parking is available.  (Glenoaks is a busy street, but there's parking all around the block.)  Before noon, fans must wait outside.  For further info, call 818-729-9061 or 818-568-6242.  The actors should have a variety of stills with them, but note that the cost is usually around $15/20 for b/w photos and $20/25 for color.

Photos from the January Collector's Show in Burbank are online:
http://peteduelclub.com/GetTogether/BookSigningJan06.htm  (this is a different Francesca, btw ;))
http://www.peteduelclub.com/GetTogether/BenBookSigning/BookSigningPhotos2.htm

They're a bit Ben Murphy intensive.  Okay, a lot.

Also, a fan videotaped Roger reciting the opening for AS&J, which can be downloaded here:
http://www.peteduelclub.com/GetTogether/BenBookSigning/BenBurbankVideoClips.htm  Select "Roger does the Opening Narration"

Reports mention that RD and Ben Murphy were late for this event.  Also, be aware that Roger whipped out pictures of his building projects, AAAAA!

If you don't live in California, you can still get your Roger fix since the owner of Reel to Reel is also taking RD and Ben Murphy to the Western Film Fair in Charlotte, NC in July.   ;D

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Roger Davis in person next weekend
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 10:18:44 PM »
Poor Pete Duel.

Thanks for the links, Midnite.

G.

Offline Amanda

• Junior Poster
  • Mrs. Davis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 12:04:20 PM »
Roger was on time.  Ben was late.  Only by a couple of hours.   ;D
The Kansas Cousin

Offline AKA Laura's Fires

• Junior Poster
  • I see Shadows People...
    • View Profile
    • Dark Shadows @ FashionState.com!
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 08:40:36 PM »
CRUD...and I had an opportunity to visit my husband's workplace in Glendale yesterday, right down the street from Burbank!  ARRRRGH!   :P

If only I'd signed up a day earlier to see this!  Oh, well...now I know where to come to get the heads-up on local appearances like this, yes?   ;)
Remember...only YOU can prevent Laura's fires. - Smokey the Bear