Author Topic: OT - Drawings of Mine  (Read 2023 times)

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: OT - Drawings of Mine
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2006, 03:07:33 AM »
Just posted three more.... no DS yet sorry.   I hope a mere 3 further drawings is enough of an excuse to justify calling people's attention to the site again.     I have it in my signature, that should be enough for me, right?

Again though, I'd like to call out for info. on good sources of DS photos to use for drawings, including DVD captures, since I dislike "posed" shots where he/she just sits there smiling at the camera.   Marie Wallace is first priority, then Lara, then Barnabas distant third I guess.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2006, 06:36:21 AM »
MagnusTrask,

I confess that I hadn't seen an ep of Dr. Who before last nite's broadcast of the updated version (this newbie is very grateful that the eps provided an introduction to the characters and the series), but nevertheless I enjoyed seeing your artwork.  You're obviously very talented, and my favorite is the same drawing that you said satisfied you the most.

Offline AKA Laura's Fires

• Junior Poster
  • I see Shadows People...
    • View Profile
    • Dark Shadows @ FashionState.com!
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2006, 07:25:39 PM »
What a super site, Magnus!  My goodness, you are a very talented artist...I love pencil and charcoal and black-white-greys.  Shadows, don't you know!

(Really loved the "Regenerator" album cover - it's great when big fans of cult TV shows know how to have a sense of humor about their own passion.   :) )
Remember...only YOU can prevent Laura's fires. - Smokey the Bear

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2006, 11:55:10 PM »
Thanks very much, Midnite and Laura's Fires!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline LdyAnne

• Full Poster
  • DS fan since 1967- run home from school kid
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2006, 02:56:45 AM »
I've gotten a handful of Dr Who etc. drawings done over the last few years, and for the first time they're someplace where people can see them.    I'd appreciate it if people could take a brief look.

Very nice thank you fr sharing! ;D
Ldyanne