Author Topic: Dark Shadows: Behind the Scenes (1991) [CLV9800] Laserdisc Not A DVD  (Read 307 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Dark Shadows: Behind the Scenes (1991) [CLV9800] Laserdisc Not A DVD

I don't even recall this Laserdisc being issued. But then, I've never owned a Laserdisc player, so I probably didn't pay very much attention if I did read about it...

Offline KMR

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Shadows: Behind the Scenes (1991) [CLV9800] Laserdisc Not A DVD
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 07:02:43 AM »
I have a copy of this that I got probably fairly soon after it was released. Also got the HODS and NODS double feature sometime after that was released, too. Didn't have an LD player, but it was Dark Shadows[ghost_grin] Many years later I did finally got a player (after I'd already jumped into DVD--which was precipitated by the purchase of the DS Special Edition). The player was a freebie I got at work when they were getting rid of a bunch of players. I used it to transfer NODS onto DV and then burned a DVD of that. (I'm quite proud of the menu that I made for that DVD.  [ghost_smiley] It's a great closeup shot of Lara Parker with the movie title, taken from the trailer.)

I still haven't watched this DS LD, but that's because I've got the coffin set, and I'll watch those programs when I get to the supplements discs. (I need to get back into DS... I took a hiatus to watch other series a while back, when I was somewhere in the vicinity of episode 1100.)