Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0031  (Read 350 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0031
« on: July 05, 2020, 05:50:42 PM »
Robservations #31

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0031

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 10:07:34 PM »
Roger asks  Burke where he got the valve; Burke says he and David found it on the road.  What are the chances? Wouldn’t Jonas have looked?   Roger has to accept that Burke was not responsible and David is.
David says he will get even with Vickie and that he hates her. It would seem that Vickie should do some soul searching about whether or not she can help David. Maybe she will. 
Burke tells Vickie she should go back to NY. He asks her to dinner if she wants to see the PI report.

A good episode. The viewer is left with many unanswered questions.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 12:31:24 AM »
I guess at this point we have to wonder how sincere Burke is toward David. How much is sympathy or empathy, and how much is keeping your enemies closer. David would be a valuable asset to Burke and easily manipulated. I think Burke is the one who needs to watch out, lol.

My fears came true. David has it out for Vicki, she should sleep with one eye open.

Roger catches Burke in his lie to protect David. This makes me happy, for the moment. Burke let Roger have it but good and I thought it was a great scene. Ryan wasn't well prepared but I ate it up anyway. A lot of good zingers toward Roger. I laughed out loud when Burke accused Roger of dancing in the streets - an old expression that brought me way back.

Loved the talk between Burke and Vicki. Especially all the references about David coming for her. "Stay away from open windows." This is the first time Burke shows a personal interest in Vicki, no? And the dance begins. Vicki confronts Burke about Strake and he uses it as a way to get a date with her. (Should I be disgusted?) She declines, for the moment anyway.

Roger threatens David and sends him running straight into Burke's arm. Talk about adding insult to injury.

Roger locks David in his room. Are we all wondering if there is a secret panel in David's room? I am guessing it is time for Liz to show up and save David's rotten little ass.

I thought this was a far from perfect but pretty exciting (and engrossing) episode.