Author Topic: Posting Confusion  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Posting Confusion
« on: May 05, 2020, 06:19:55 PM »
Some are wondering why I've been posting some screen caps on both the "Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)" and the "Caption This!" boards, while at other times, like today, I've only posted some on "Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)"? Well, that's because the screen caps which have only been posted on "Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)" had previously already been posted on "Caption This!"

For example, here are the previous posting on this board of the four screen caps I posted on "Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)" today:

[scratch2]

[smrtasg]

[lpsldb]

[chkyb]

If you ever see that a screen cap has recently been posted on a "Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s)" board with a new setup but it hasn't been posted on the corresponding "Caption This!" board, that's because it's already there. And if you'd like to caption it, just sort the board by subject by clicking on the "Subject" link at the top of the topics listing. Then jump through the various pages by clicking the page number links until you come to the ep you're looking for, then check on the topics from that ep that have been posted in the past (and ignoring all the current one).  [ghost_smiley]