Author Topic: Another Sporcle DS Quiz  (Read 583 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Another Sporcle DS Quiz
« on: April 03, 2020, 11:20:09 PM »
Do you know the TV show Dark Shadows?

Imagine if Burke had offered Vicki $20 - it would have been a different type of scene entirely!!  [laughing6]

Hopefully the percentage on this will rise like the other because right now, even with my 100%, it's at 53%.  Take the quiz - 53% is embarrassing...

Offline The Doctor and K9

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Another Sporcle DS Quiz
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 12:32:50 AM »
I got all the "hard" questions right and then made a careless mistake. I was trying to beat the clock and hit Drummond instead of Wells for the desk clerk.

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 05:12:38 AM »
Well, I had already seen the one answer from the previous post by The Doctor, but I think I would have known it anyway.  There were a few towards the end where I wasn't sure, but got them right.
Josette

Offline The Doctor and K9

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 02:07:01 AM »
Well, I had already seen the one answer from the previous post by The Doctor, but I think I would have known it anyway.  There were a few towards the end where I wasn't sure, but got them right.

I'm going to be more careful in the future about spoilers. I wish I'd not given away the answer and don't intend to make that mistake again.

It's annoying when you know an answer but get caught up in the moment and don't think about it or check your work. I did that all too often in school.

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 05:07:02 AM »
No problem, The Doctor and K9!!  Sometimes there seems to be an obvious answer, but if one looks a bit more carefully, there's a realization that you missed something or misconstrued something, and if answered too quickly, it's wrong.
Josette